Hazelwood Road, Sneyd Park
A light and spacious 1 bedroom apartment within this well-regarded purpose-built development set in beautiful communal gardens. The apartment boasts far reaching elevated views, communal swimming pool and sauna, further benefitting from ample off-street parking, and a large garage. Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, bedroom, bathroom/wc. Outside: communal gardens, swimming pool and sauna, off-street parking, large garage, communal laundry room. Far reaching views over the colourful communal garden and beyond to Wales. Large garage with up and over door. Plenty of off-street parking. To be sold with no onward chain.
- Large double bedroom
- Communal swimming pool and sauna
- Communal garden
- Fine views
via communal entrance door marked 49 to 60. Up four steps rise to communal door and hallway. Staircase rises to the top (third) floor where the private entrance to this flat can be found immediately on the left-hand side.
with doors leading to open plan kitchen/dining/living room and bathroom/wc.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (22' 1'' x 11' 9'') (6.73m x 3.58m)
double glazed casement window to the front elevation with gorgeous far reaching views.
comprehensively fitted with a range of base and eye level units with rolled edged laminate working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer board, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven/grill below and filter hood above, integrated undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
ample space for table & chairs and a couple of sofas, gas fire positioned off centre, door through to: -
BEDROOM: (13' 0'' x 9' 5'' max to rear of wardrobe) (3.96m x 2.87m)
double glazed window to the front elevation, electric Dimplex heater, cornicing, central ceiling light, sliding door.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 4'' x 5' 7'') (1.93m x 1.70m)
white suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath with electric shower over and glass curved shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, electric Dimplex heater, partially tiled walls.
COMMUNAL GROUNDS AND SWIMMING POOL:
there are two communal lawned gardens located between the two apartment blocks for use and enjoyment of the residents of Goodeve Park. There is also an indoor heated swimming pool, again solely for use for the residents of Goodeve Park.
OFF STREET PARKING:
off street parking space numbered 10 to the front of the property and further visitors parking.
there is a single garage with up and over door under the building.
COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM:
the residents of the building share a laundry room.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1974. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £2,202 p.a., i.e. approx. £183.50 per month. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.