Hazelwood Road | Sneyd Park
A quirky 3 bedroom, 2 reception early Victorian detached split level single storey lodge house with late 1950's extension, set on a generous plot (circa 0.15 acre) with delightful gardens and off street parking.
In need of some improvement and suitable for those seeking a project - either a makeover, redesign or re-development; this is an exciting opportunity in a first class location on a valuable plot.
Located in a prestigious neighbourhood, in leafy surroundings, handy for the Downs and with easy access to the city centre/business and commercial districts, Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village; local shopping facilities on Stoke Hill, North View/Henleaze Road; easy commuting out of town via M5 motorway junctions 17 and 18.
In the same family ownership for over 60 years and now being offered for sale with no onward chain.
Accommodation: entrance porch, hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, study, store room, bathroom and separate wc.
Outside: a private and sizeable garden to the rear and side of the property (roughly L shaped circa 80ft x 40ft/24.38m x 12.19m and 40ft x 30ft/12.19m x 9.14m) and car port off street parking (accessed via a shared driveway).
- Redesign/redevelopment /makeover, opportunity
- 3 bed , 2 recep
- Detached single storey property
- Victorian Lodge house plus 50's extension
- Good plot - circa 0.16 acre
- Lovely gardens
- Off street Parking
- Shared access
- Currently tenanted- vacant possession available from end of November
- No onward chain
from Hazelwood Road pass through the stone entrance way towards Hazelwood Court and you will find the subject property immediately on your right hand side and the double glazed front door which opens into:
double glazed side windows and chapel style stone archway opens into:
ceiling coving, doors radiate off to all rooms, ceiling skylight and further dome skylight. Radiator.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (19' 11'' x 13' 4'') (6.07m x 4.06m)
ceiling coving, double glazed windows to the rear elevation overlooking the garden and further double glazed double doors open onto the side elevation. Four radiators, storage cupboard and serving hatch to kitchen.
KITCHEN: (13' 1'' x 8' 11'') (3.98m x 2.72m)
range of base and wall mounted units with roll edged work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with tiled splashbacks, electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed windows to two elevations overlooking the gardens, larder cupboard, cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (9' 9'' x 9' 7'') (2.97m x 2.92m)
upvc double glazed arched windows to front elevation, radiator, shelved cupboard
BEDROOM 2: (11' 1'' x 7' 9'') (3.38m x 2.36m)
double glazed arched windows to side elevation, built in wardrobes and cupboards. Ceiling coving and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 0'' x 7' 9'') (3.35m x 2.36m)
arched double glazed window to side elevation, period fireplace surround with radiator.
STUDY: (9' 7'' x 8' 8'') (2.92m x 2.64m)
bay with double glazed upvc arched windows to side elevation, built in wardrobe and radiator.
STORE ROOM: (6' 11'' x 5' 10'') (2.11m x 1.78m)
ceiling skylight and double glazed old style window, boxed in gas meter and fuse board.
white suite comprising panelled bath in tiled surround with electric Triton shower over with pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed windows to side elevation, heated towel rail, radiator and medicine cabinet.
low level wc with wooden seat and lid, upvc window to side elevation, radiator.
CAR PORT: (20' 1'' x 9' 6'') (6.12m x 2.89m)
(somewhat dilapidated) to the side of the property within the gardens.
GARDENS: (80' 0'' x 40' 0'' plus 40'0 x 30'0) (24.37m x 12.18m plus 12.19m x 9.14m)
the gardens surround the property on 3 sides the main elements of which are to the side and rear and form an L shape. Beautiful, secluded garden on a slight gradient with large lawned area behind high hedges and bushes and with a number of deep flower beds with shrubs, trees and flowering plants and sitting out patio perfect for enjoying the sunshine.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.