Hazelwood Road | Sneyd Park
A bright and well configured 3 bedroom purpose built first floor apartment which benefits from a modern interior, large semi open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with private balcony and fantastic far reaching views, garage and well kept communal gardens. Set in the tranquil and leafy suburb of Sneyd Park which has close proximity to Durdham Downs and convenient access into Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village. Shopping can be found a short drive away either at Stoke Hill or a little further afield in Stoke Lane and Westbury on Trym. Accommodation: entrance porch, entrance hallway, semi open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc. Outside: private balcony/terrace, garage, visitors parking and communal gardens. Perfect for first time buyers, downsizers and buy to let investors In the same ownership for 23 years. Offered with no onward chain.
- Bright and well configured
- Purpose built first floor apartment
- 3 bedrooms
- Large semi open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room
- Modern interior
- Fantastic far reaching views
- Private balcony/terrace
- Garage, visitors parking & communal gardens
- Offered with no onward chain
pathway leads to the rear of the block and the communal entrance marked flats 49 - 54 is the communal entrance for this apartment. On entering the building the private entrance is located on the first floor immediately on the left hand side.
via hardwood front door with obscure glazed panels, small storage cupboard housing electrical consumer unit, storage shelving with hanging rail, archway opening to:-
ceiling light point, doors leading to open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom. Thermostat for the electric underfloor heating, skirting boards.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: (27' 6'' x 18' 0'') (8.38m x 5.48m)
described separately as follows:-
fitted with a modern range of matching wall, base and drawer units with roll edge laminate worktop over, integrated electric oven with 4 ring electric hob and extractor fan over, dishwasher. Space for washing machine, space for upright fridge/freezer, useful fitted pantry cupboard, inset stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer tap over, large breakfast bar, double glazed window overlooking balcony/terrace, ceiling light point, wall light, tiled surrounds, wood effect flooring, timer for hot water tank.
large double glazed window overlooking communal gardens with far reaching views beyond, double glazed door leading to Balcony Area, three ceiling light points, telephone point, tv point/Virgin Media connection, thermostat for electric underfloor heating, skirting boards.
Balcony: (9' 9'' x 6' 8'') (2.97m x 2.03m)
a private covered balcony with space for a small table and chairs, offering good privacy and extraordinary views.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 8'' x 9' 8'') (4.47m x 2.94m)
a generous double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking rear elevation with private leafy aspect, built-in sliding wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving above, ceiling light point, thermostat for electric underfloor heating, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 0'' x 7' 11'') (4.26m x 2.41m)
double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving above, ceiling light point, thermostat for electric underfloor heating, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 4'' x 8' 8'') (3.45m x 2.64m)
a generous bedroom with double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobe with useful hanging rail with storage above and separate shelving unit, thermostat for electric underfloor heating, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap over, panelled bath with electric shower over, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to side elevation, useful built-in mirrored vanity storage cupboard, shaver socket point, ceiling light point, chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring, large Airing Cupboard with electric radiator with slatted wooden shelving above.
GARAGE: (16' 4'' x 9' 0'') (4.97m x 2.74m)
coming out of the communal entrance turn right then take the first right down the steps, this will take you to the garage block area where the garage for the apartment can be found on the right hand side and is numbered '44' (painted on the brickwork to the left hand side of the garage door). The garage has an up and over door.
in addition to owners garages, 40 plus parking spaces are available for owners and visitors on a 'first come, first served' basis plus there is adjacent unrestricted street parking.
communal gardens surround the apartment and are available for the use of the residents of The Pines, The Cedars and The Beeches. There is a communal bin store, recycling area, laundry drying area and barbecue area.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1971. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
iit is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £2,250 p.a. billed quarterly, we understand that this figure includes water rates and buildings insurance. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
Management of Woodside is by non-profit Woodside Flats Management Company Ltd (WFMC) run by unpaid elected shareholders for the benefit of all Leaseholders. Meaning ‘flat owners’ can influence or play a part in directing expenditure on maintenance and upkeep of the Woodside estate, as well as setting the level of service charge.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.