Haytor Park | Stoke Bishop
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £800,000 - £825,000 An incredibly smart and spacious (circa 1848 sq. ft.), 4 double bedroom (1 with en suite) extended 1930’s family home situated on a peaceful cul-de-sac and enjoying a spectacular 100ft level rear garden and off road parking for 3 cars. Leafy Stoke Bishop location on a sought after cul-de-sac within a short stroll of wonderful walks through the Dingle and Blaise Castle Estate. Local shops and The Hideaway café and bus connections are also nearby, as are Coombe Dingle Sports Ground and Stoke Bishop Primary School (circa 750 metres). Ground Floor: generous entrance hallway with useful understairs storage cupboards, bay fronted sitting room, 23ft x 12ft through living/dining room with a sociable connection through to the modern fitted kitchen, rear lobby with utility room and cloakroom/wc, as well as access to the glorious rear garden. First Floor: split landing, 3 double bedrooms (1 with generous en suite shower room), family bathroom/wc and airing cupboard. Second Floor: landing, loft converted double bedroom. Outside: landscaped frontage providing off road parking for 3 cars and a wonderful level 100ft x 28ft rear garden offering generous level outdoor space to enjoy. A peaceful and well-located family home with flexible and well-configured accommodation and a gorgeous garden.
- An incredibly smart and spacious (1,848 sq.) extended 1930's family home
- Wonderful level 100ft x 28ft rear garden
- 4 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Lovely bright sitting room and separate living/dining room (23'5 x 12'1)
- Modern fitted kitchen (17'11 x 8'4)
- Rear lobby with utility room & cloakroom/wc
- Landscape frontage providing off road parking for 3 cars
via a tastefully landscaped cobbled driveway providing ample off road parking for 3 cars with raised flower borders beside containing shrubs and trees. The driveway leads up to the main front to the house.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (13' 3'' x 7' 0'' max inclusive of staircase) (4.04m x 2.13m)
a welcoming central entrance hallway with high ceilings, picture rail, radiator, wood flooring, understairs storage cupboards, double glazed window to side providing plenty of natural light, further low level meter cupboards and alarm control panel. Doors lead off to the sitting room, the through family/dining/living area, separate kitchen and generous understairs storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (14' 2'' x 13' 6'') (4.31m x 4.11m)
a lovely bright sitting room with double glazed windows to front, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, an attractive period style fireplace with gas coal effect fire, oak surround and slate hearth. Wood flooring and radiator.
THROUGH LIVING/DINING ROOM: (23' 5'' x 12' 1'' max) (7.13m x 3.68m)
a generous sociable reception room with ample space for dining and seating furniture, high ceilings with picture rail, feature chimney recess and extended living area with 2 Velux skylight windows, large double glazed windows and central double doors overlooking the rear garden. The living space also connects through to the kitchen.
KITCHEN: (17' 11'' x 8' 4'') (5.46m x 2.54m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss white units with wood block worktop over and inset ceramic sink and drainer unit, appliance space for range cooker with built in chimney hood over, further appliance space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher, radiator, inset spotlights and part glazed door leading through to the rear lobby, which in turn accesses the ground floor cloakroom/wc and utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: (8' 1'' x 6' 7'') (2.46m x 2.01m)
an internal utility room with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and fridge. Radiator, wood flooring and door connecting through to storage garage.
CLOAKROOM/WC: (6' 9'' x 4' 8'') (2.06m x 1.42m)
a low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, wall mounted gas Baxi boiler and double glazed window to rear.
a split landing with doors off to 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom/wc and a generous recessed airing cupboard, staircase continues up to the second floor landing.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (13' 8'' x 12' 6'' max into chimney recess) (4.16m x 3.81m)
a double bedroom flooded with natural light provided by the double glazed windows to front, high ceilings, picture rail, built in wardrobes to chimney recesses, radiator and door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (8' 8'' x 8' 0'' max) (2.64m x 2.44m)
a white suite comprising over sized shower enclosure, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, radiator, wood effect flooring, extractor fan, inset spotlights and double glazed window to front.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (13' 1'' x 12' 6'') (3.98m x 3.81m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, large double glazed picture window to rear offering a lovely leafy outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens.
BEDROOM 4: (13' 0'' x 8' 0'') (3.96m x 2.44m)
a double bedroom in the extended section of the house over the garage with picture rail, inset spotlights, radiator, double glazed window to front and low level doors accessing a useful recessed loft storage area.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (8' 0'' x 7' 10'') (2.44m x 2.39m)
a white suite comprising a panelled bath with system fed dual headed shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath. Chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights and double glazed window to rear.
a double glazed window to side providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell and door through to bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 3: (14' 5'' x 11' 8'' max taken below sloped ceilings) (4.39m x 3.55m)
loft converted double bedroom with Velux skylight windows to front and rear, radiator and low level doors accessing eaves storage space.
OFF ROAD PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the frontage of the property is tastefully landscaped to afford off road parking for 3 cars with a cobbled driveway with raised border beside containing a tree and shrubs.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 100' 0'' x 28' 0'') (30.46m x 8.53m)
a fabulous and incredibly private level lawned rear garden offering peace, tranquillity and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy with a paved seating area closest to the property with pergola, outdoor light and electric point. Deep flower borders containing various shrubs, fence boundaries and outdoor tap.
STORAGE GARAGE: (8' 11'' x 8' 2'') (2.72m x 2.49m)
a useful storage garage perfect for bikes, sports equipment etc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.