Harcourt Road | Redland
Within 500 metres of Redland Green School and 325 metres of Westbury Park Primary – a beautifully presented and exceptionally large 5 double bedroom, 2 reception Victorian period family house with large cellar storage and a pretty and well-stocked rear garden.
A very stylish and comfortable home with an abundance of period features and charm – high ceilings and large rooms, throughout continue to create a superb family home.
With a very large kitchen/family room of circa 30ft, useful utility /wc, separate sitting room and spacious upper floors, the home is perfect for growing families.
Hugely prized family neighbourhood, so convenient and easy for good nearby schools, local shops in Coldharbour, North View and Henleaze Road together with Waitrose, the Orpheus cinema, library, the glorious Downs and Whiteladies Road. Westbury Park Primary School is just a few hundred yards away, and only a little further afield across the open spaces of Redland Green lies Redland Green Secondary School.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, superb open plan kitchen/family space with separate utility space that leads out into the rear garden and provides access to the cloakroom/wc, second sitting room.
First Floor: three spacious double bedroom (including a grand principal bedroom) and family bathroom.
Second Floor: two further good sized double bedrooms.
Outside: attractive, low maintenance rear garden with access to a rear pedestrian lane as well as a large undercroft space offering useful and secure storage.
- Stylish Victorian family home
- Superb open plan kitchen/family space
- Sitting room
- 5 double bedrooms
- Attractive rear garden with rear pedestrian access
- Large undercroft
- Within 500m of Redland Green School
- Within 350m of Westbury Park Primary
- Close to amenities of North View, Coldharbour Road & Henleaze Road
- Redland Green & Durdham Downs within easy reach
original tessellated tiled flooring and ornate stained glass window with overlight, high level gas meter, original glazed double doors open out into the:-
doors open to the sitting room and large open plan kitchen/dining/family space. Stairs rise to the upper floors. Tiled floor, modern radiator, picture rail, ceiling cornicing and high level cupboard housing the electricity meter and fuse box.
KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM: 29' 6'' x 12' 10'' (8.98m x 3.91m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:
wide bay to the front elevation comprising a range of double glazed sash windows and plantation style shutters, cat iron open fireplace with slate hearth, picture rail, ceiling cornicing, radiator.
range of units with working surfaces, large stainless steel sink and draining board, exposed industrial style wooden shelving and large range cooker with filter hood above. Space for dishwasher. Tiled wall and flooring.
UTILITY AREA: 16' 3'' x 5' 7'' (4.95m x 1.70m)
space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer. Working surface and exposed wooden shelving, 2 large double glazed skylights, heated towel rail, continuation of tiled floor and double glazed window to the rear elevation opening out on rear garden.
continuation of tiled flooring and an impressive traditional high level cistern wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, partially tiled walls.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 2'' x 10' 10'' (5.23m x 3.30m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the back garden, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 3'' x 16' 3'' (5.25m x 4.95m)
bay window to the front elevation and a range of double glazed casement and sash windows, exposed wooden flooring, radiator, ceiling cornicing and picture.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 3'' x 11' 1'' (4.04m x 3.38m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, exposed wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 3: 14' 4'' x 10' 11'' (4.37m x 3.32m)
double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, exposed wooden flooring, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 3'' x 5' 10'' (2.21m x 1.78m)
opaque double glazed window to side elevation, cast iron bath with mixer tap, overhead shower and additional handheld shower fitment, tongue and groove partially panelled and painted walls, partially tiled walls, wash hand basin with marble worktop and storage underneath. Low level wc, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail and radiator.
small landing with double glazed Velux skylight providing natural light, doors opening to two further bedrooms.
BEDROOM 4: 17' 3'' x 10' 3'' (5.25m x 3.12m)
two double glazed windows to the front elevation, exposed wooden flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 5: 10' 11'' x 9' 1'' (3.32m x 2.77m)
Velux double glazed skylight to the rear elevation, radiator, exposed wooden flooring.
REAR GARDEN: 31' 0'' x 17' 0'' (9.44m x 5.18m)
an attractive and low maintenance rear garden mainly paved with small section of artificial lawn and well stocked raised borders with a variety of plants, shrubs trees and a raised vegetable patch as well. Useful rear lane access to the rear boundary – useful for bikes. muddy boots etc. Large undercroft space (21’0 x 9’10” with ceiling heigh of approx. 5’9”) perfect for secure bike storage and general kit, housing gas combination boiler and further rooms useful for storage overflow.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.