Harcourt Hill, Redland
A handsome and well-presented 4 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 reception room Edwardian period family home (circa 1,650 sq.ft.) with large kitchen/breakfast room and south easterly facing garden. Circa 360 metres to Redland Green Secondary and circa 450 metres to Westbury Park Primary.
The house is set in a quiet side road popular with families being with a short distance of two outstanding schools. Redland Green park with children’s playground is close by.
There are lots of shops, well-regarded neighbourhood eateries and amenities close by on North View/Coldharbour Road with a range of independent retailers, a Waitrose and neighbourhood cinema.
Ground Floor: porch, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: bedroom 4 with en suite shower/wc.
- Edwardian period family home
- Circa 1650 sq.ft.
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Rear garden with pedestrian access
- c. 360m to Redland Green School
- c. 450m to Westbury Park School
- Walking distance to Redland Green Park
steps rise to the front door and entrance porch.
high level meter cupboards, tiled floor, attractive stained glass door opening into the entrance hall.
doors opening to the kitchen/breakfast room, dining room and sitting room. Ceiling cornicing, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, stairs rising to the first floor with attractive period handrail and balustrade, useful understairs storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 5'' into bay window x 12' 11'' into chimney recess (4.70m x 3.93m))
box bay window to the front elevation comprising five large sash windows, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, attractive recessed fireplace with wood burning stove, wooden surround and mantel, slate hearth. There is a continuation of exposed wooden flooring and radiator.
DINING ROOM: (13' 11'' x 10' 10'' into chimney recess (4.24m x 3.30m))
wooden double-glazed double doors leading to the side return and rear garden. Ornate cornicing, picture rail and period fireplace, wooden surround, mantel and original tiled hearth, radiator, engineered wooden floor.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (25' 0''max/21/10" min x 10' 6'' (7.61m/6.65m x 3.20m))
sash window to the side elevation, wooden double-glazed casement windows to the rear elevation and further double-glazed Velux skylight letting in an abundance of natural light, recessed spotlights, range of wall and base units, incorporating stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit, base Range cooker, stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor fan, integrated appliances with fridge/freezer, automatic washing machine, full-size dishwasher and tumble-dryer. Worcester combination boiler discreetly behind the wall-mounted units, tiled floor, two attractive period style radiators, useful understairs storage cupboard.
doors lead off to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 and the bathroom/wc. Stairs rise to the top floor.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 1'' into chimney recess x 15' 6'' into bay (5.20m x 4.72m))
box bay window to front elevation comprising three sash windows and further sash window to front elevation, ceiling cornicing, two radiators.
BEDROOM 2: ((middle) 13' 11'' x 10' 11'' into chimney recess (4.24m x 3.32m))
large sash window to rear elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((rear) 11' 5'' x 10' 6'' (3.48m x 3.20m))
wooden double-glazed sash window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobe, radiator and ornamental radiator cover.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 0'' x 6' 1'' (2.13m x 1.85m))
double-glazed casement window to side elevation, white suite comprising low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with curved shower area and screen, mixer tap, over-head shower, tiled floor and partially-tiled walls, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 4: (23' 11'' max into window recess x 9' 8'' (7.28m x 2.94m))
recessed spotlights, double-glazed windows to front, side and rear, radiator, access to eaves storage areas. Door to:-
En Suite Shower/wc:
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and shower cubicle, tiled walls and tiled floor, heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, oscured double-glazed window to the side elevation.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 28' 0'' x 16' 0'' (8.53m x 4.87m))
laid with artificial lawn, flower beds and decked seating area towards the back of the garden. Gate at the back with pedestrian access. Incredibly useful for bikes, muddy boots, dogs, etc. Side return measures approx. 21’0” x 5’8” (6.40m x 1.73m) paved, with access via the kitchen or the dining room.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.