Hanbury Road | Clifton
A bright and airy 2 bedroom apartment with allocated parking.
The apartment is full of light with high ceilings and large sash windows and combines this with a warm and homely feel.
Set in a favourable tree-lined street a short distance to the many amenities on Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and The Triangle. Also close by are the Downs and access to Ashton Court which offer vast green spaces to enjoy.
Accommodation: very bright hallway, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc.
A stunning apartment with parking in a leafy and convenient location.
- A bright and airy apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Charming sitting room
- Separate kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Council Tax Band: C
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (11' 7'' x 4' 2'') (3.53m x 1.27m)
a very bright hallway with floor to ceiling sash window to the side elevation which leads out directly onto the roof terrace. Doors lead off to the kitchen and in turn the sitting room, bedrooms 1 and 2 and the shower room. Radiator, thermostat and door entry phone.
KITCHEN: (15' 2'' x 8' 2'') (4.62m x 2.49m)
with a high ceiling and ornate ceiling cornicing, tall sash windows to the front and side elevation bringing in an abundance of natural light. Range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces with stainless steel sink unit and draining board. 4 ring electric hob and gas oven with filter hood above. Integrated fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted gas combination boiler, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 0'' x 11' 10'' max into chimney recess) (4.57m x 3.60m)
a charming sitting room with high ceilings, ornate ceiling cornicing and two large sash windows to the front elevation, radiator. Attractive wooden fireplace with cast iron insert and slate hearth. Built-in deep storage cupboard with fitted shelving and coat hooks.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 9'' x 10' 1'') (3.58m x 3.07m)
a beautifully light room with high ceilings, ornate ceiling cornicing and tall sash windows to the side and rear elevations, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (9' 10'' x 9' 5'') (2.99m x 2.87m)
tall sash window to the rear elevation, radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 5'' max x 6' 4'') (2.56m x 1.93m)
low level wc with fitted storage and shelf, wash hand basin with storage underneath, large shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1988. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £2,120 p.a., i.e. approx. £176.66 per month. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.