Glenavon Park, Sneyd Park
Enjoying far-reaching woodland views - a very spacious 5 bedroom, 3/4 reception, 2 bath/shower room, detached family home with an 80ft x 60ft south-westerly facing garden, double garage and driveway parking.
The house offers an abundance of space both inside and out. Approached via a generous front garden - with driveway parking for 2 vehicles - the accommodation provides a linked sitting and dining room - both with views and opening out onto a large entertaining terrace and garden beyond. There is a large kitchen/breakfast room with valuable and practical ancillary accommodation of a home office, downstairs wc and utility.
The first floor provides 5 bedrooms with the main bedroom benefitting from an ensuite and bedrooms 1 and 2 with far-reaching woodland views.
To the side and rear there is a large double garage (currently fitted with a workshop) and beautifully presented landscaped gardens. Of particular note is a gateway opening directly into the Sneyd Park Nature Reserve - Woodland walks on your doorstep without having to cross the road. From the Reserve you can walk to both Bishops Knoll Wood and Bennetts Patch and White’s Paddock.
Highly prized location - in prestigious leafy Sneyd Park offering peace and privacy with proximity to amenities. There is good local shopping in Stoke Hill and Westbury Village. Moreover there is convenient access to Whiteladies Road / Clifton Village, the city centre and M5 junctions 17 and 18. Local train services also run from nearby Sea Mills station to Temple Meads.
A practical detached family house with standout views in a peaceful, uncrowded and desirable area of the city.
- Beautiful woodland views
- Large 5 bedroom detached family house
- Kitchen breakfast room and separate utility
- 3 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms and downstairs WC
- South westerly facing landscaped gardens
- Large entertaining terrace
- Peaceful & private Sneyd Park location
- Direct access to Sneyd Park Nature Reserve
- Double garage & ample driveway parking
Driveway and path lead to the front door with storm porch above.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 18' 8'' x 5' 4'' (5.69m x 1.62m)
doors lead off to all ground floor rooms, radiator, coving, cornicing, dado rail and understairs cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: 19' 9'' x 13' 9'' (6.02m x 4.19m)
double-glazed sliding doors to rear elevation and wooden double-glazed windows to rear both with far reaching south westerly facing woodland views. 2 x radiators, gas fire and surround, coving, dado rail, and double doors leading to dining room:-
DINING ROOM: 13' 9'' x 11' 10'' (4.19m x 3.60m)
double-glazed sliding doors to rear elevation, coving, dado rail, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 11' 7'' x 19' 0'' (3.53m x 5.79m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:-
radiator, wooden double-glazed windows to side, door to utility room.
range of base and wall mounted units, tiled splashback, 1.5 bowl sink unit and draining board, Bosch double oven, NEFF 4 ring electric hob, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, double-glazed windows to front and side.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 5'' x 5' 6'' (2.56m x 1.68m)
wall and base level units and worksurface over, stainless steel sink unit and draining board with mixer tap, space for washing machine, door to side elevation.
HOME OFFICE: 7' 2'' x 9' 5'' (2.18m x 2.87m)
double-glazed window to front and side, radiator, coving.
low level wc, wall mounted sink unit, partially tiled wall, radiator, opaque double-glazed window to front , consumer unit.
double-glazed window, doors to all rooms, radiator, access to roof storage space, boiler and airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 17' 0'' x 14' 0'' (5.18m x 4.26m)
large double-glazed windows with terrific views, radiator, full width wardrobes.
low level wc, wash handbasin, panelled bath with hand-held shower fitment, tiled walls, heated towel rail, opaque double-glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 8'' x 10' 10'' (4.47m x 3.30m)
large double-glazed windows to rear with views, radiator, wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3: 13' 0'' x 9' 1'' (3.96m x 2.77m)
double-glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 11' 6'' x 8' 6'' (3.50m x 2.59m)
double-glazed windows to front, radiator.
BEDROOM 5: 8' 6'' x 9' 5'' (2.59m x 2.87m)
double-glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 5' 6'' x 11' 4'' (1.68m x 3.45m)
opaque double-glazed window to side, white suite with bath and shower, low level wc, bidet and wash handbasin, tiled walls, radiator.
generous frontage with lawned areas and generous flower borders including a pretty cherry tree. Driveway parking for 2 cars leading to a large double garage. Wooden double gates and further parking area suitable and reinforced for a caravan/motorhome.
REAR GARDEN: 62' 0'' x 80' 0'' (18.88m x 24.37m)
a south westerly facing garden with open views across the woodland of Sneyd Park Nature Reserve and Leigh Woods. Large entertaining terrace (62ft x 15ft) cascading onto beautifully landscaped garden. Timber gate accessing the Nature Reserve – woodland walks straight from your garden.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 17' 3'' x 16' 4'' (5.25m x 4.97m)
light and power, loft storage, door to rear. A workshop has been constructed within the garage and currently provides parking for 1 car – could easily be reverted to a full double garage if required.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.