Glenavon Park, Bristol
Surrounded by a large, partially walled garden with an expansive lawn and offering a wonderful sense of privacy, is this very spacious 5 bedroom, 3/4 reception family home with a double garage and driveway parking.
The house offers the easy convenience of a modern build with light and spacious rooms with a very pleasant outlook over the beautiful rear garden and leafy vistas from the first floor.
The accommodation comfortably allows for working from home with a snug/study on the ground floor and Bedroom 5 currently arranged as an office.
Highly prized location – in prestigious leafy Sneyd Park offering peace and privacy with proximity to shops, work and city facilities. There is good local shopping in Stoke Hill and the wonderful Old Sneyd Park Nature Reserve is virtually opposite the property. Moreover there is convenient access to Whiteladies Road / Clifton Village, the city centre and M5 junctions 17 and 18. Local train services also run from nearby Sea Mills station.
Installations: double glazed throughout, gas central heating with high pressure hot water cylinder, cavity wall and loft insulation.
Ground Floor: reception hallway, sitting room with adjoining conservatory and wide wall opening connecting through to the second reception room/family room, which in turn accesses the rear garden, separate family kitchen/dining room with adjoining utility room, separate study/snug and cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: spacious landing with plenty of natural light, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, 3 further double bedrooms and a single bedroom, as well as a family bathroom/wc.
Outside: exceptional and well-stocked rear garden wrapping round the property with generous lawned sections, a paved seating area and an attractive stone boundary wall, with gated access to the driveway and double garage providing ample off road parking.
A practical, roomy and well-appointed modern detached residence in a peaceful, uncrowded and desirable area of the city.
- Modern detached family house
- 5 Bedrooms - 3 Receptions
- Kitchen dining room
- Circa 2100 sq.ft.
- Partially walled garden with expansive lawns
- Maintains a wonderful sense of peace and privacy
- Comfortably allows for working from home
- Detached double garage circa 300 sq.ft.
- Driveway parking
- On the doorstep of Sneyd Park Nature Reserve
via landscaped frontage with a wide driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 cars, a paved area leading up to the covered entrance and main front door into the reception hallway.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: (18' 3'' x 5' 4'' (5.56m x 1.62m))
staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, ceiling coving, inset spotlights, radiator, dado rail, telephone point and double doors opening in to the sitting room, further doors opening into family room/reception 2, kitchen/dining room, study/snug and cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 10'' x 13' 10'' (6.04m x 4.21m))
large family sized sitting room with ceiling coving, inset spotlights, dado rail, radiators, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, telephone and tv point, sliding doors lead through into the conservatory, windows overlook the rear garden and wide wall opening creates a sociable connection through to the family room/reception 2.
FAMILY ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (13' 11'' x 11' 11'' (4.24m x 3.63m))
ceiling coving, dado rail, radiator and sliding doors providing access out onto the rear garden, door providing independent access to the hall.
CONSERVATORY: (12' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.76m x 2.97m))
a conservatory offering a lovely outlook and access onto the rear garden with double glazed panels on all sides and central double doors accessing the paved seating area of the rear garden with tiled flooring and a radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (19' 0'' x 11' 6'' (5.79m x 3.50m))
a stylish fitted kitchen with grey base level units with chrome handles and white granite worktop over with inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated Neff double oven and dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob with glass splashback and chrome effect chimney hood over, various cupboards, drawers and a larder storage cupboard, windows to front with built in plantation shutters, further windows to side overlooking the rear garden, stone tiled floor, ceiling coving, inset spotlights, radiator and door accessing utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: (8' 3'' x 5' 6'' (2.51m x 1.68m))
a practical utility space with base and eye level cupboards and drawers with wood block effect worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, ceiling coving, inset spotlights, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, new wall mounted Valliant gas boiler and part double glazed door leading out onto the rear garden.
STUDY/SNUG: (9' 6'' x 7' 5'' (2.89m x 2.26m))
dual aspect double glazed windows with built in plantation shutters to front and side, ceiling coving and central rose, radiator and telephone point.
low level wc and pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, wall mounted fuse box for electrics, ceiling coving, extractor fan and obscured double glazed window to front.
spacious L shaped landing with plenty of natural light provided by a window to side offering a lovely leafy and far reaching outlook over roof tops of surrounding buildings towards the Sneyd Park Nature Reserve, loft hatch providing access into a generous loft storage space, ceiling coving, dado rail, radiator and double doors accessing a recessed Airing Cupboard with built in slatted shelving and the high pressure hot water cylinder. Further doors access all five bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 9'' x 13' 10'' (5.10m x 4.21m))
a large double bedroom with built in wardrobes along one side and double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, ceiling coving, radiator and door accessing recessed en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/wc: (8' 10'' x 5' 6'' (2.69m x 1.68m))
a good sized en suite shower room with a large walk in shower enclosure with system fed shower, wall mounted controls and fixed glazed panel, low level Duravit wc with concealed cistern and Duravit push button flush, wall mounted Duravit sink with drawers beneath and wall mounted mixer taps, part tiled walls, ceiling coving, contemporary chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor, obscured double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 0'' x 11' 0'' (4.57m x 3.35m))
double bedroom with ceiling coving, double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (13' 2'' x 9' 1'' (4.01m x 2.77m))
dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, ceiling coving, radiator and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 4: (11' 10'' x 8' 5'' (3.60m x 2.56m))
ceiling coving, built in wardrobes, dado rail, radiator and double glazed windows to front.
BEDROOM 5: (9' 6'' x 8' 6'' (2.89m x 2.59m))
fitted book shelves, radiator, dado rail, coving, dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side with a similar outlook to the landing window with far reaching views over roof tops and the Sneyd Park Nature Reserve.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (11' 2'' x 5' 7'' (3.40m x 1.70m))
a contemporary white suite comprising Duravit fittings including a double ended bath with central mixer taps, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin with drawers beneath and mixer taps over, ceiling coving, inset spotlights, part tiled walls, contemporary chrome effect heated towel rail and obscured double glazed window to side.
REAR GARDEN: (92' 0'' x 78' 0'' (28.02m x 23.76m))
The rear garden is an L shape, including the conservatory, which wraps round two rear elevations and is mainly laid to lawn with generous paved seating area closest to the conservatory and living spaces. Well stocked flower borders containing various shrubs and trees. A high stone wall, originally from the large mansion ‘Nazareth House’ provides privacy and an attractive feature. Fence boundaries on the other sides, outside tap and lights and gated side access to the driveway and door from the garden entering the double garage.
DOUBLE GARAGE: (17' 11'' x 16' 5'' (5.46m x 5.00m))
double garage with pitched roof electronically operated up and over double door, power, light and some natural light provided by the window and part double glazed door which accesses the rear garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.