Glen Drive | Stoke Bishop
A modern and bright 3 bedroom (plus loft area) semi-detached family home enjoying off road parking, a garage and a fabulous tiered garden, attracting much of the day's sunshine.
Highly convenient location within just 100 metres of the local shops of Stoke Hill, including a convenience store, an Italian restaurant, a fish and chip shop and more. Local bus connections to Whiteladies Road and the city centre. The green open spaces of Durdham Downs, Canford Park and the Blaise Castle Estate are all within easy reach as are local primary schools.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into an entrance hallway with understairs storage, bay fronted sitting room, good sized (18'8 x 14'0) sociable kitchen/dining room with access out onto the rear garden.
First Floor: landing, 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
Loft space informally used as an additional bedroom, but providing scope for full conversion into accommodation (subject to any necessary consents).
Outside: terraced gardens scale up the hill behind the property, offering rewarding views and sunshine from the upper tiers.
A well-presented family home in a convenient and leafy location.
- A modern and bright semi-detached family home
- 3 bedrooms (plus loft area)
- Bay fronted sitting room (15'4 x 11'11)
- Good sized (18'8 x 14'0) sociable kitchen/dining room
- Loft space (informally used as an additional bedroom)
- Off road parking and garage
- Tiered garden, attracting much of the day's sunshine
- A well presented family home
- Convenient and leafy location
via garden gate and several steps leading up beside the front garden to the front door of the property.
floor matting, coat hooks and part glazed door leading through into the entrance hallway.
high ceilings with inset spotlights, low level meter cupboards, parquet flooring, radiator, understairs storage cupboards, staircase rising to first floor landing and doors leading off to the sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 4'' max into bay x 11' 11'' max into chimney recess) (4.67m x 3.63m)
a light and airy sitting room with high ceilings, picture rail, feature chimney recess, parquet flooring, wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows and a radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (18' 8'' x 14' 0'' max into recess) (5.69m x 4.26m)
a good sized sociable family kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level handle-less gloss white kitchen units with 2 eye level ovens, 5 ring gas hob and inset sink, quartz worktop, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, central island, ample space for dining table and chairs, double glazed windows to rear and double glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
a central landing with double glazed window to side providing natural light through the landing and stairwell, doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom. Fixed loft ladder accesses a loft storage area, currently used informally as a double bedroom.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 6'' max into bay x 11' 0'' max into chimney recess) (4.72m x 3.35m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, bay window to front with double glazed windows and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 4'' x 11' 0'' max into chimney recess) (4.06m x 3.35m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear overlooking the terraced rear garden, further corner cupboard with the gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (9' 11'' x 7' 8'') (3.02m x 2.34m)
a double glazed window to front, radiator, wood laminated flooring and high ceilings with picture rail.
white suite includes walk-in shower, low level wc and wash basin. Heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear.
ATTIC ROOM: (16' 9'' x 15' 3'') (5.10m x 4.64m)
a generous loft storage space which is informally used as a bedroom with skylight windows to front and rear providing natural light.
OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE:
to the right of the property there is a rank of garages with a parking forecourt in front and the single garage on the far right hand side, with one off road parking space in front, belongs to the property.
a magical rear garden with a leafy backdrop and steep steps leading up through a terraced garden offering various level terraces with planting areas between to enjoy the views and much of the day’s sunshine, garden shed and gated side access through to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.