French Yard, Harbourside
An exceptional 1 double bedroom, triple balcony upper ground floor apartment of approximately 55sqm, set within the ‘New Yard’, a later phase of ‘The General’ harbourside development, with a beautiful show-home like interior. No onward chain.
High quality fittings throughout with beautifully appointed bathroom and a superb kitchen with integrated Neff appliances. Engineered Oak Flooring in hallway and kitchen/living/dining areas.
Accommodation: spacious and welcoming entrance hall with utility room, bathroom, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and access onto balcony, open plan kitchen/dining and living room with double doors to Juliette balcony and further rear facing balcony, with an additional terrace to side elevation.
Enviable location in the heart of Bristol’s ever evolving harbourside yet tucked away in this peaceful and well-arranged development within a short stroll of the independent shops and eateries of Wapping Wharf, as well as being highly convenient for Temple Meads train station, access to motorway connections and all of Bristol’s central areas.
Notable for its three south facing balconies.
Highly efficient B rating on the EPC.
On site concierge service, seven days a week.
It is possible to have a pet at this development.
Sold with no onward chain.
- An exceptional one bed upper ground floor apartment
- Situated in the Redcliffe Parking Zone
- 3 south facing balconies
- Show-home like interior with high quality fittings throughout
- Stylishly appointed bathroom
- Well-appointed kitchen with integrated Neff appliances
- Enviable location on the Harbourside in a peaceful spot
- Close to amenities at Wapping Wharf and excellent transport links
- On site convierge service 7 days a week
- No onward chain
via attractive common entrance which has been well decorated, with intercom entry phone system. Door ahead leads to the private entrance to apartment 5.
square entrance hallway provides access to all principal rooms, engineered oak flooring throughout, continuing through to the kitchen/dining/living room, intercom video-entry phone controls, LED downlights which continue through most of the apartment.
housing space and plumbing for washing machine with central shelf, power points and BT Open reach connections. This area also houses the electric consumer unit, a Vent Axia mechanical ventilation heat recovery system (MVHR) and separate boiler.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (24' 6'' x 14' 8'' (7.46m x 4.47m))
open plan with adjacent living area and described as one room. Beautiful dual-aspect room with views to rear and side elevation. Opening double-glazed French doors that open inwards to Juliette balcony. Sliding doors to rear elevation open onto rear south-facing walkout balcony and further French doors open outwards onto a 15’7” x 5’10” terrace. Lux grey gloss kitchen units with arabesque Silestone worktops. All appliances to the kitchen are integrated Neff appliances, these include single oven with microwave oven at eye level, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor hood. Integrated stainless steel 1 and 1/3 sink with swan-neck mixer tap and integrated worktop drainer, and wall-mounted heating controls. Engineered oak flooring continues from hallway, along with LED downlighting and additional pendant light fittings.
BEDROOM: (12' 2'' x 9' 9'' (3.71m x 2.97m))
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 5'' x 5' 10'' (2.26m x 1.78m))
matching suite comprising acrylic bath with rain-head shower, further shower attachment and thermostatically controlled mixer, shower side screen, square-edged close couple wc with concealed cistern and matching square-edged wall-hung basin. Partially tiled walls and fully tiled floor, mains fed heated towel rail, alcove with wall mirror and LED downlighting which continues to the ceiling, shaving point and dimmer switch lighting.
COMMUNAL OUTSIDE SPACE
this apartment does not have access to parking within the building. Enquiries should be made on the Bristol City Council website with regards to provision for permit parking within the area if car parking is required.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 175 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2015. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,455.91. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.