Fremantle Square, Cotham
Presented to a very high standard - 1 double bedroom garden flat which boasts a separate kitchen/breakfast room, access out to a sunny courtyard garden. Located in a highly desirable Georgian square close to Gloucester Road. Situated in a charming square overlooking the lawned central park with a single Holm Oak and offering the convenience of being just a short stroll down into the city centre and Stokes Croft/Cheltenham Road. Excellent schools including Cotham Gardens, Cotham School and Bristol Grammar School are nearby, as is Bristol University and the BRI/Children’s hospitals. Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, bedroom, and shower room/wc. Outside: a charming rear patio garden (20ft x 13ft), accessed via the sitting room. A larger section of the garden belongs to the maisonette above, the boundary is not split by a physical barrier. To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Garden flat
- 1 double bedroom
- Sunny patio garden
- Located in a highly desirable Georgian Square
- No onward chain
- Recently refurbished
communal entrance door, further door and stairs leading to the lower ground floor where the private entrance to this apartment can be found in front of you.
doors radiating to the kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, bedroom 1 and shower room/wc.
KITCHEN: 11' 1'' x 9' 4'' (3.38m x 2.84m)
a modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, marble effect laminate working surfaces, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven and grill below, stainless steel cooker hood above, stainless steel sink and draining board, integrated washing machine, tall fridge/freezer, cupboard housing the combination boiler, sash window to the front elevation, spotlights.
SITTING ROOM: 13' 0'' x 10' 1'' max into recess (3.96m x 3.07m)
double glazed door to the courtyard garden, inset downlights, period cornicing, radiator, engineered wooden flooring, storage shelves in the chimney recess.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 10'' x 9' 3'' (4.21m x 2.82m)
2 double glazed casement windows to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, cornicing, double radiator, laminate flooring.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 8' 6'' x 4' 5'' (2.59m x 1.35m)
modern white suite comprising low level wc with concealed dual flush cistern, wide shower stainless steel mains fed shower, vanity unit with inset ceramic sink with stainless steel mixer taps and storage below, contactless illuminated mirror cabinet, heated towel rail, inset downlights, extractor fan, tiled walls and flooring.
GARDEN: approx 20' 0'' x 13' 9'' (6.09m x 4.19m)
south easterly facing patio, shrub border and storage under stairs. The larger section of the garden beyond belongs to the Maisonette above, and is not currently separated by a physical barrier, but stakes show the line of division.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1976. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is no monthly service charge. The flat has 25% responsibility towards the upkeep of the building. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.