Frederick Place, Clifton
A beautifully presented private entranced 1 double bedroom garden flat with front and rear courtyard and gardens and electric gated off street parking space. One of four flats within an end of terrace converted grade II listed Georgian house in the heart of Clifton. Exceptionally convenient surroundings with Whiteladies Road, Clifton Triangle, Park Street and Clifton Village all within 500 metres with the added benefit of Clifton Village Resident Parking Scheme. The west end of a terrace of 14 houses built c1827 in the late Georgian style. Accommodation: entrance hallway, bedroom, inner hall, shower room, sitting room, kitchen. Outside: private entrance with front and rear gardens, utility room, roller garage door gives access to parking space. Presented to an exceptionally high standard with solid oak flooring, newly installed kitchen and bathroom with underfloor heating. Recently installed radiators, decorated throughout, wood burner.
- A beautifully presented private entranced garden flat
- 1 double bedroom (15'3 x 10'6)
- Sitting room (18'0 x 12'2)
- Separate kitchen (12'10 x 6'6)
- One of four flats within a converted Grade II listed Georgian house
- Front and rear courtyard gardens
- Roller garage door gives side access to parking space
- Large entrance hall with space for desk
the property is approached through iron railings and pedestrian gate over shared front path which leads immediately to the right down a private staircase to the lower courtyard. Glazed wooden door with fanlight over and outside light are the private entrance into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (17' 3'' x 5' 10'') (5.25m x 1.78m)
a large reception hall with solid oak flooring naturally lit by a front passageway and borrowed light from the rear elevation. Column radiator, head height magnetically held cupboard door housing modern consumer unit. Alarm panel. Ceiling mouldings, opening and internal window through to the rest of the apartment, door to the right leads to:-
BEDROOM: (15' 3'' x 10' 6'') (4.64m x 3.20m)
wood framed sash window to front elevation overlooking front courtyard set into shallow bay window area. Radiator and central television point flanked by built-in wardrobes on both sides.
a short intermediary hall with column radiator, continuation of solid oak flooring, dimmer switch lighting controls, underfloor heating control panel for the shower room.
SHOWER ROOM: (10' 0'' x 4' 8'') (3.05m x 1.42m)
partially tiled suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure with variable mixer shower controls, rainhead shower and further attachment, alcove for bathroom items and wall mounted extractor fan. Close coupled wc with concealed cistern, hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards below, heated mirror with integrated shaving point, heated towel rail, LED downlighting, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 0'' x 12' 2'') (5.48m x 3.71m)
solid oak flooring continues, upvc double glazed doors and side windows to rear elevation overlooking garden with further wood framed window facing rear elevation. Space for tv in recess. Built-in shelving and cupboards into one corner, wall mounted radiator and recessed wood burning stove with space for log store below. Dimmer switch lighting.
KITCHEN: (12' 10'' x 6' 6'') (3.91m x 1.98m)
upvc double glazed door and side window to side elevation with additional matching window both overlooking garden. L shaped kitchen with eye level cupboards and concealed extractor hood, splashback above the quartz square edged kitchen worksurfaces with inset square edged handbasin with mixer tap & integrated drainer with cupboards and drawers below, small breakfast bar area. Integrated Neff appliances include electric oven with 4 ring hob, slimline dishwasher. Space for freestanding fridge/freezer and for microwave, further cupboard space on opposing wall and space for wall mounted television. Heating linked to main heating system (fan under sink unit). Dimmer switch lighting for ceiling lights.
accessed externally, a pitched roof lean-to wooden outbuilding to one side of the rear garden has space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, internal lighting and storage provision. Outside sensor light.
attractive front courtyard benefitting from the afternoon sun which provides a further bedding area surrounded by flagstone tiles and benefits from outside water supply and a small storage area under the staircase to the upper flats.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN:
walled on all sides and provides two distinct levels, with the lower level immediately abutting the property accessible from the sitting room and kitchen, this provides a pleasant seating area with large flagstone tiles, outside power and lighting and water supply. Five shallow steps from here lead up to the raised level, where the flagstones continue, with space for bedded plants to one side of the garden. At the foot of the garden there is the option for a parking space if required.
accessible from the side of the building an electrically controlled and alarmed roller door opens to provide a side entrance to the property and allows access to a hardstanding area for one car. This area can obviously be used as additional garden if parking was not required.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease (less 1 day) which commenced on 1 January 1981. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.