Frederick Place | Clifton
Commanding an elevated position on the first floor of a handsome Georgian style Grade II listed building (dating back to circa 1827) situated within a fine terrace in a desirable Clifton location- a light & well-proportioned one double bedroom apartment enjoying its own private balcony. The flat has been recently refurbished by the current owners to a high standard yet still retains an abundance of elegant period features.
Situated on the first floor of an attractive Grade II listed Georgian style building on the west end of an elegant terrace. The flat occupies the building’s original drawing room and thus enjoys a grand feel with an abundance of ornate period features.
Exceptionally convenient location close to Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village, Clifton Triangle, Park Street and the city centre.
Situated within the Clifton Village Residents Parking Permit Scheme.
One double bedroom.
Private balcony with a leafy outlook over attractive street scene.
Filled with natural light from large sash windows and glazed doors to front and rear elevations.
Recently refurbished to a high standard by the current owners.
- Elegant 1 bedroom period apartment
- On the first floor of attractive GII listed Georgian style building
- Grand kitchen/living room
- Ornate period features & high ceilings
- Private balcony with pleasant, leafy outlook
- Large loft storage area
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Convenient Clifton location
- Close to Clifton Village, The Triangle & Whiteladies Road
from the pavement, the property is accessed over a level concrete pathway which leads to two stone steps, which in turn ascend to the communal entrance with a wood panelled front door with intercom entry phone system, subsequently leading through to the:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
wall mounted post trays, inset door mat, fitted carpet. Turning staircase rises to first floor where the private entrance can be found immediately on the right hand side.
high ceilings, ceiling light point, moulded skirtings, wood effect flooring, wall mounted intercom system. Loft storage access hatch with pull-down ladder. Doors radiate to all rooms, including useful storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM: 18' 6'' x 15' 11'' (5.63m x 4.85m)
an elegant room with full height multi-paned French doors opening out onto the period balcony to the front elevation with glass paned overlights and working wooden shutters, ornate ceiling coving, ceiling light points, radiators, wood effect flooring, moulded skirting boards, period fireplace with marble surround, mantle and heart, and decorative tiled slips. The kitchen comprises of modern fitted cabinets, drawers and cupboards with wood effect working surfaces. Integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, electric oven with 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood over, dishwasher, ceramic inset sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing and appliance space for washer/dryer.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 2'' x 10' 1'' (3.71m x 3.07m)
large multi-paned sash window with working wooden shutters to rear elevation, wood effect flooring, moulded skirting boards, picture rail, ceiling coving, ceiling light point, radiator. Two wooden slatted doors opening into useful built-in storage cupboards.
wood effect flooring, tiled walls, low level wc, bath cubicle with wall mounted shower, wall mounted wash handbasin with swan neck mixer tap and mirrored cabinet and light point over, shaving point, ceiling light point, extractor fan, chrome effect towel rail.
accessed via the kitchen/living room, a charming period balcony with space for bistro furniture and potted plants etc. With wooden decking, decorative wrought iron railings and a leafy outlook over the street scene, this is a great spot for alfresco dining.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 24 June 1983. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the annual service charge is £1,260 per annum, we understand that this is currently paid by the vendor in two six-monthly instalments of £630. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.