Florence Park | Westbury Park
An incredibly well proportioned (2,275sq.ft) 5 double bedroom Victorian semi-detached family home situated on one of Westbury Park’s most sought-after tree lined roads. Enjoying a wonderful 65ft south westerly facing rear garden, useful side access and plenty of period features.
Enjoyed by the current owners for the last 34 years, this much loved home enjoys one of the better gardens locally and offers exciting scope for some cosmetic updating.
Perfect location for families situated within just 150 metres of Westbury Park Primary School and within 650 metres of Redland Green School. Close to the green open spaces of Redland Green park and nearby Durdham Downs. The local shops and amenities of Coldharbour Road and North View, as well as the Orpheus cinema, Waitrose supermarket and bus connections to central areas are also within easy reach.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room connecting through to reception 2/family room. Conservatory/garden room and good sized kitchen/breakfast room.
First Floor: 3 double bedrooms (1 with ensuite) and a family bathroom.
Second Floor: 2 double bedrooms, useful store room and loft storage space.
Outside: pretty front garden and a glorious, well stocked, sunny rear garden of a good size for Westbury Park.
A superb house on the sunny side of a highly sought after road in a wonderful location.
- Characterful 5 bedroom Victorian family home (2275 sq ft)
- Spacious & well proportioned accommodation
- Wonderful south westerly 65ft rear garden
- 650 meters from Redland Green Secondary
- Sought after road in Westbury Park
- Close to amenities & the Downs
- 150 metres from Westbury Primary
- Useful side access
via pathway leading beside an attractive lawned front garden up to the main entrance of the house, leading through to the:-
high ceilings, ceiling coving, original tessellated tiled floor, low level meter cupboards and part stained glass door leading through to the:-
original staircase rising to the first floor landing with large understairs storage cupboard, high ceilings with ceiling coving, original stripped floorboards, radiator and doors off to the sitting room, reception 2/family room and kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 3'' x 14' 8'' (4.95m x 4.47m)
bay fronted sitting room with 4 windows to front, high ceilings with ceiling coving, a period fireplace, radiator and door connecting through to:-
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: 14' 8'' x 12' 11'' (4.47m x 3.93m)
bright reception room with high ceilings, ceiling coving, feature chimney recess with wood burning stove and slate hearth, exposed stripped floorboards, dado rail, radiator, part glazed door accessing a timber conservatory and further door connecting though to the:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 23' 10'' x 10' 11'' (7.26m x 3.32m)
good sized sociable kitchen comprising base and eye level units, cupboards and drawers with wood block worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit. Appliance space for cooker, dishwasher fridge/freezer, ample space for dining table and chairs. Two sets of double doors offering a lovely outlook and sunny aspect over the rear garden. Chimney recess with louvered doors conceal a floor standing gas boiler. Exposed stripped floorboards, radiator.
CONSERVATORY: 8' 10'' x 8' 10'' (2.69m x 2.69m)
timber framed lean-to conservatory with a south westerly orientation and central double doors accessing the sunny rear garden.
split landing with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: 19' 5'' x 16' 4'' (5.91m x 4.97m)
wide bay to front comprising 4 sash windows, built-in wardrobes, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, ceiling coving, picture rail and door accessing:-
Ensuite shower room:
shower enclosure, low level wc, wash handbasin with cabinet beneath and window to front.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 6'' x 12' 10'' (4.42m x 3.91m)
two sash windows to rear, exposed stripped floorboards, ceiling coving, picture rail, radiator and pedestal wash handbasin.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 0'' x 10' 7'' (3.35m x 3.22m)
double bedroom with attractive period style fireplace, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and glazed door accessing a balcony.
sunny south westerly facing balcony with timber balustrade and wisteria cascading over.
white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc, wash handbasin with tiled splashback, exposed stripped floorboards, inset spotlights and two sash windows to side.
spacious landing with doors off to bedroom 4, bedroom 5 and useful internal attic storage room. A further door off the half landing accessing a further attic storage space (which also houses the water tank).
BEDROOM 4: 14' 8'' x 11' 11'' (4.47m x 3.63m)
double bedroom with period fireplace, sash window to rear overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
BEDROOM 5: 14' 0'' x 11' 2'' (4.26m x 3.40m)
double bedroom with period style fireplace, two sash windows to front and radiator.
pretty front garden mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, hedgerow to front, mature magnolia and handy gated side access pathway through to the rear garden:
(65ft from back of conservatory x 27ft) fabulous south westerly facing lawned rear garden with well stocked flower borders containing a variety of plants, shrubs and trees. There are attractive brick boundary walls, a garden shed, a sunny Welsh pennant stone patio/seating area closest to the property and incredibly useful side access pathway.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.