Fitzroy Terrace | Redland
A rarely available 2 storey, 2 double bedroom mews house with south facing garden situated in a quiet backwater yet within a few hundred yards of Whiteladies Road.
The house is being sold for the first time in 36 years and enjoys a homely charm but is understandably dated and offers the new owner an exciting chance to personalise in the fullness of time.
Situated on a peaceful horseshoe featuring an attractive collection of period homes and yet so convenient for the vast array of amenities on Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road including local shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars, the Downs and Clifton Down railway station are also nearby, close to St Johns Primary School and with easy access to Clifton Village and the city centre.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, bedroom 2/reception 2, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower/wc and walk-in wardrobe, bathroom/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: stairwell, kitchen, living room.
Outside: small courtyard front garden, patio rear garden with established fig tree and climbing rose.
Offered with no onward chain which enables a straightforward move.
- 2 storey mews house
- 2 double bedrooms
- En suite
- Family bathroom
- Living room
- Courtyard rear garden
- Quiet location within yards of Whiteladies Road
low boundary wall, pathway leading to front door.
doors lead off to bedroom 2/reception 2, bathroom and bedroom 1. Stairs lead down to the lower ground floor and living accommodation. Partially glazed entrance door with stained glass overlight, gas meter, electric meter, radiator, access to roof storage space, Airing Cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving.
BEDROOM 2/RECEPTION 2: (13' 1'' max into bay x 11' 10'' max into chimney recess) (3.98m x 3.60m)
bay window to front elevation with double glazed casement windows, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (overall measurements 16' 0'' x 14' 1'' incl. en suite & wardrobe) (4.87m x 4.29m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
Bedroom 1: (14' 1'' x 10' 9'') (4.29m x 3.27m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and storage space, doorway to:-
corner shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, heated towel rail, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and tiled floor.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 4'' x 4' 9'') (2.54m x 1.45m)
low level wc, panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower fitment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, radiator.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
STAIRWELL: (13' 10'' x 4' 10'') (4.21m x 1.47m)
a bright stairwell leading down to the lower ground floor. Doors lead to kitchen and living room, radiator.
KITCHEN: (11' 3'' x 6' 6'') (3.43m x 1.98m)
fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, 4 ring electric hob with electric oven beneath and filter hood over, stainless steel sink unit and draining board, integrated units include dishwasher and automatic washing machine, space for tall fridge/freezer, partially tiled walls, internal window providing borrowed light from the stairwell, large opening through to:-
LIVING ROOM: (14' 8'' into chimney recess x 14' 1'') (4.47m x 4.29m)
double glazed shallow bay window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden. Gas fire, radiator, fitted wooden dresser and shelf to the left hand side of chimney breast, glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
courtyard front garden with low boundary walls and pathway leading to main entrance door.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 15' 0'' x 14' 0'') (4.57m x 4.26m)
patio garden with an established fig tree and climbing rose.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. There is a perpetual yearly rent charge of £4.0s.0d p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.