Elliston Road, Redland
A charming 1 double bedroom first floor apartment of circa 598 sq. ft., with large sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, double bedroom and single garage.
Set in a particularly fine street in Redland within a very short walk of Chandos Road and 0.25 miles of Whiteladies Road and for the commuter Redland Train station is also within easy reach.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom, bathroom/wc.
Outside: single garage and small hardstanding area which is communal outdoor space.
Gas central heating.
Located in the Cotham North (CN) residents parking zone.
Offered with no onward chain.
- A charming first floor apartment
- 1 double bedroom
- Sitting/dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Circa 598 sq. ft.
- Single garage
- No onward chain
from the pavement of Elliston Road proceed up the pathway, steps lead up to the raised communal entrance vestibule via hardwood front door.
with beautiful stained glass windows, tiled flooring, tall moulded skirting boards. An additional doorway leads into the newly decorated communal entrance hallway. Stairs lead up to the first floor landing where the private entrance door to the flat can be found immediately in front of you.
via wooden front door, ceiling light point, radiator, 2 storage cupboards, skirting boards, doors lead to kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom and bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN: (9' 10'' x 6' 3'') (2.99m x 1.90m)
fitted with a matching range of wooden wall, base and drawer units with laminate worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. Appliances included: oven with 4 ring hob over, fridge with built in freezer compartment and washing machine. Tiled splashbacks, ceiling light point, large sash window to the side elevation, wall mounted Ideal combi boiler, vinyl flooring.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (18' 6'' x 13' 1'') (5.63m x 3.98m)
a fantastic light filled room with 2 large sash windows overlooking the front elevation and large sash window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, double radiator, tv point and Virgin Media connection, laminate wooden flooring, skirting boards, ample space for sofas and dining room table and chairs.
BEDROOM: (13' 5'' x 12' 4'') (4.09m x 3.76m)
a double bedroom with large sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, double radiator, skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, ceiling light point, extractor fan, mirror, obscure sash window to the front elevation, wall light point, fully tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring.
GARAGE: (15' 3'' x 7' 8'') (4.64m x 2.34m)
a single garage with up and over door located at the rear of the property and accessed via Elliston Lane.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1981. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £30. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.