Eastmead Lane | Stoke Bishop
An exceptionally bright and incredibly well-presented 3 bedroom purpose built apartment situated close to Durdham Downs and enjoying a stylish interior, lift access, wonderful views and a double garage. Tastefully renovated by the current owners within the last 4 years, this property has a modern and luxurious finish and presentation throughout. In a peaceful yet convenient location off Stoke Hill and therefore near Durdham Downs, local shops and bus connections. Close enough to the city yet enjoying a leafy and uncongested feel that Stoke Bishop offers. Accommodation: a spacious central entrance hallway with recessed cloaks storage cupboard, fabulous semi open-plan living/dining room (28ft x 13ft) with access into an enclosed terrace/sun room. The living area flows through into a beautiful kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and boiling hot water tap, 2 large double bedrooms, a third bedroom or home office, a smart shower room and separate wc. Outside: extensive lawned communal gardens. Double garage and additional first come first served parking. A beautiful, well-configured and spacious apartment offered with no onward chain making a prompt and stress free move possible.
- An exceptionally bright & incredibly well-presented apartment
- 3 bedrooms (two doubles and 1 single/home office)
- Semi open-plan lounge/dining room (28'1 x 13'0)
- Stylish and contemporary modern fitted kitchen
- Terrace/sun room with a westerly orientation
- Tastefully renovated by the current owners within the last 4 years
- Modern and luxurious finish
- Extensive lawned communal gardens
- Double garage
- No onward chain making a prompt and stress free move possible
steps and pathway lead up through the communal front garden to the main communal entrance to the property where there is lift access and stairs to the second floor landing where you will find the private entrance to Flat 9 on the left hand side.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (3' 2'' x 3' 0'') (0.96m x 0.91m)
a glazed door leading through to the main entrance hallway and further door accessing a meter cupboard, housing fuse box and meters for electrics.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (18' 5'' x 6' 4'' reducing to 3'10) (5.61m x 1.93m/1.17m)
a spacious welcoming entrance hallway with wide wall opening flowing through into the lounge/dining room, further doors lead off to the kitchen/breakfast room, 3 bedrooms, shower room and separate cloakroom/wc. Additional door accesses a recessed cloaks storage cupboard and there are wall mounted thermostat controls for the underfloor heating.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (17' 9'' x 13' 0'' plus 12'11 x 9'11) (5.41m x 3.96m plus 3.94m x 3.03m)
a fabulous semi open-plan lounge/dining room with a real sense of space and light provided by the windows on 2 sides offering wonderful views over Stoke Bishop and the surrounding areas towards Blaise Castle and Kings Weston. The lounge/dining room also has a sociable connection through to the kitchen/breakfast room and the living area has a sliding door accessing an enclosed terrace/sun room. Underfloor heating with thermostat control.
TERRACE/SUN ROOM: (12' 3'' x 4' 4'') (3.73m x 1.32m)
double glazed window to side overlooking the lawned communal gardens with a westerly orientation providing plenty of natural light.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 2'' x 7' 7'') (3.71m x 2.31m)
a stylish and contemporary modern fitted kitchen with base and eye level gloss handle-less units with worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit with Quooker boiling hot water tap and mixer tap over, stainless steel eye level electric oven with built in microwave over, 4 ring induction hob with glass splashback and chimney hood. Further integrated appliances include fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Underfloor heating with thermostat control, double glazed window to side and door accessing a pantry cupboard with built in shelving.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 0'' x 10' 8'' max inclusive of built-in wardrobes) (4.57m x 3.25m)
a good sized double bedroom with large picture double glazed windows to side taking in the westerly sunny orientation with built in wardrobes and underfloor heating with wall mounted thermostat.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 0'' x 9' 11'') (4.57m x 3.02m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to side giving a similar sunny aspect outlook as bedroom 1. Built in wardrobes and underfloor heating with thermostat control.
BEDROOM 3: (9' 11'' x 7' 1'') (3.02m x 2.16m)
a single bedroom or home office with double glazed window to side, underfloor heating and thermostat control.
SHOWER ROOM: (9' 7'' x 5' 6'' max into shower enclousre) (2.92m x 1.68m)
white suite comprising an oversized walk in shower with recessed alcove, wall mounted electric shower, sink moulded into a counter with storage cabinets beneath and glass tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, mirror and chrome effect heated towel rail.
low level wc, pedestal wash basin and extractor fan.
DOUBLE GARAGE & PARKING: (internal measurement 17' 0'' x 15' 8'') (5.18m x 4.77m)
the property has the rare advantage of a double garage. The garages are No. 17 and 18 with no internal dividing wall but a pillar dividing the 2 single doors. Two up and over single doors with a column dividing but an open space inside. There is additional parking available for the residents on a first come first served basis
to the side of the building there are extensive level lawned communal gardens for the enjoyment of the residents of Eastmead Court.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1976. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £135. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.