Durdham Park | Redland
PRICE GUIDE RANGE: £300,000 - £325,000
Commanding an elevated position on the second floor of a highly sought-after purpose-built apartment block, an exciting opportunity to modernise an extremely well-proportioned two double bedroom apartment (circa 850 sq. ft.) in need of refurbishment. Enjoying leafy views towards the nearby Durdham Downs as well as the rare benefit a single garage. To be offered with no onward chain.
Situated in a favoured position within close proximity of the Downs which offers over 400 acres of recreational space, whilst also convenient for local shopping at Whiteladies Road, Blackboy Hill, Clifton Down, Clifton Village and nearby Henleaze. Conveniently well placed for public transport with a bus stop within a few hundred metres and Clifton Down train station approximately 1km away.
Situated within a well-established apartment block with an organised management company.
Many practical benefits including lift access, single garage (with light and power) visitor parking and large communal gardens.
Leafy elevated views.
Two double bedrooms.
A practical and functional apartment which could benefit from modernising in the fullness of time.
- In an elevated position on the second floor of a purpose built apartment block
- An exciting opportunity to refurbish a well-proportioned apartment
- Enjoying leafy views towasrds the nearby Durdham Downs
- 2 double bedrooms
- Communal gardens
- Single garage with light and power
- Visitor parking
- Lift access
- To be offered with no onward chain
via communal entrance where there is lift and stair access to the second floor. On exiting the lift the private entrance to apartment 12 can be found on the right hand side. The apartment is privately accessed through a wooden front door which leads into:-
wide entrance hall laid with fitted carpet. Doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom and the living room and subsequently through to the kitchen. Two large storage cupboards with one housing the electric metres and the other a useful space providing ample storage etc. Light point, carbon monoxide alarm and intercom entry phone system.
LIVING ROOM: 20' 8'' x 12' 4'' (6.29m x 3.76m)
a very generous living room with plenty of natural light provided by large upvc double glazed windows from both the front and rear elevation with the front overlooking the communal garages with the rear then subsequently having an exceptional outlook onto Durdham Downs and the communal gardens. Radiator and light point. This room is laid with fitted carpet.
KITCHEN: 10' 1'' x 6' 4'' (3.07m x 1.93m)
in need of modernisation this room comprises of double glazed upvc window overlooking front elevation, a variety of wall, base and drawer units, integrated gas oven with 4 ring hob over and overhead extractor hood, space for freestanding washer/dryer, space for freestanding fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink with chrome effect tap over and integrated drainer unit to side, white tiled surrounds, lino tile effect flooring, light point.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 6'' x 9' 7'' (5.03m x 2.92m)
laid with fitted carpet, radiator, large integrated wardrobe space, light point, large upvc double glazed windows overlooking leafy front elevation allowing plenty of natural light through.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 6'' x 9' 3'' (4.42m x 2.82m)
laid with fitted carpet, radiator, light point, large built-in cupboard, large upvc double glazed windows overlook the front elevation with a nice leafy outlook and provide plenty of natural light through.
BATHROOM: 6' 6'' x 11' 8'' (1.98m x 3.55m)
a practical and functional space which could benefit from modernising in the fullness of time; comprising low level dual flush wc, floor standing wash hand basin with stainless steel tap over, shaver point, extractor fan, light point, chrome towel radiator. Large shower cubicle with glass partition Mira wall mounted controls and wall mounted shower head over. Stylish tiled surrounds on four sides, lino tile effect flooring.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1969. We understand that there is also an annual ground rent of £15.75 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £372. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.