Dorset Road, Henleaze
A 1 double bedroom ground floor garden flat occupying an attractive Bath stone faced building with charm & character and a private entrance through a westerly facing front garden, all tucked away yet a few hundred yards from the popular Henleaze high street Offers the rare benefit of high ceilings and level access to a private garden. Accommodation: private entrance, hallway, charming living room with bay window and attractive recessed fireplace, double bedroom, large kitchen, bathroom. Outside: private front westerly facing garden, rear courtyard, pedestrian and bicycle access to a rear lane and communal garden. Seldom found, a bright apartment with private garden in an extremely popular and convenient setting.
- Beautiful Bath Stoned building
- Westerly facing front garden
- Bay fronted sitting room and separate kitchen
- Large Bedroom
- Favoured position
via gateway marked 1a Dorset Villas which opens into the private garden and private entrance for this apartment. Attractive original door opens into:-
tiled floor, clear laminated glass doors opening into:-
doors lead off to living room, bedroom and kitchen. Engineered wood flooring, recessed spotlights, period sash window to the side elevation, radiator with ornamental cover surround, very handy understairs storage cupboard which houses the electricity consumer unit.
LIVING ROOM: (14' 7'' into bay x 12' 11'' into chimney recess) (4.44m x 3.93m)
a lovely room with a bay window to the front elevation comprising three large double glazed windows overlooking the front garden, attractive wood panelled surround, engineered wood flooring, stylish recessed fireplace with surround, mantel and slate hearth, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (12' 6'' x 10' 6'') (3.81m x 3.20m)
spacious kitchen with double glazed windows to either side elevation and a door leading to the rear courtyard, opening and doorway through the Bathroom. Kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units incorporating a solid wood working surface, ceramic sink unit and mixer tap, 4 ring induction hob, electric oven with filter hood above, attractive ceramic tiles, space for automatic washing machine, integrated tall fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor
BEDROOM: (11' 11'' x 11' 0'') (3.63m x 3.35m)
a spacious double bedroom with a large double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the courtyard, engineered wood flooring, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 3'' x 6' 6'') (2.21m x 1.98m)
white suite comprising Grohe wall hung wc, L shaped bath with bath shower mixer and glass screen, wash hand basin mounted into solid oak 4 drawer unit, tiled floor and wide chrome towel rail. Extractor fan with timer/humidity switch.
houses the wall mounted gas boiler
FRONT GARDEN: (approx. 30' 0'' x 15' 0'') (9.14m x 4.57m)
a stunning westerly facing private front garden which takes sun throughout the day into the afternoon/evening, enclosed on all sides via a high level hedgerow which offers screening and privacy, laid mainly as lawn with a small patio area perfect for table and chairs.
REAR COURTYARD: (approx. 19' 0'' x 6' 0'') (5.79m x 1.83m)
accessed from kitchen. Door to rear lane at the back of Dorset Villas gives pedestrian and cycle access via a private lane which in turn leads to a communal garden for the residents of Dorset Villas right at the end of the terrace.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
It is understood that the apartment owns the freehold to the building but is subject to the remainder of 999 lease which commenced in 1966. This information should be checked by your legal advisor.
it is understood that at the time of writing there is no formal service charge. There are two flats in the building which share the maintenance costs of the fabric of the building 50/50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.