Dingle Road | Stoke Bishop
An immaculately presented 4 bedroom (2 with en suite), 3 reception room detached family home situated in leafy Stoke Bishop. Enjoying off road parking for several cars, a good sized garage, a level rear garden and a stylish interior.
Lateral accommodation with over 2,000 sq. ft. of space arranged over two floors, providing this property with a pleasing layout and flowing accommodation with a sense of space.
Conveniently located within easy reach of Westbury-on-Trym village, bus connections to central areas and wonderful nearby walks through The Dingle and wider Blaise Castle Estate.
Offered with no onward chain making a certain and stress free move possible.
Ground Floor: central spacious entrance hall with double doors either side connecting through to the sitting room and dining room. The dining room flows into a smart well appointed kitchen. Separate sun lounge (22'6 x 14'1) directly access the garden, utility room and integral garage. Separate cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, principal bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bath/shower room/wc, guest bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family shower room/wc.
Outside: level low maintenance rear garden attracting much of the day’s sunshine due to its southerly aspect. Ample off road parking and gravelled courtyard front garden.
An exceptional home presented to the highest standards throughout, with ample parking, a sunny garden and much more.
- An immaculately presented detached family home
- 4 bedrooms (2 with en-suite)
- Sitting room, dining room and separate sun lounge
- Over 2,000 sq. ft of lateral accommodation
- No onward chain making a certain and stress free move possible
- Level low maintenance southerly aspect rear garden
- Off road parking and garage/workshop
- Gravelled courtyard front garden
- An exceptional home presented to the highest standards throughout
via a driveway leading off The Dingle to attractive pillars entering the driveway to the property, which is laid to stone chippings, a pathway leads off the driveway to the centre of the house where you will find the main front door.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: (11' 8'' x 7' 9'') (3.55m x 2.36m)
a welcoming central entrance hallway with ceiling coving, wood flooring, staircase rising to first floor landing, contemporary upright radiator, door accessing understairs cloakroom/wc and part glazed double doors lead off either side of the reception hall to the sitting room and dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (15' 0'' x 12' 6'') (4.57m x 3.81m)
double glazed windows to front, ceiling coving, inset spotlights, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace with gas coal effect fire, stone surround and granite hearth. Wood flooring, telephone point and glazed double doors leading through into the sun lounge, which in turn connects to the garden and kitchen/breakfast room.
DINING ROOM: (15' 1'' x 10' 6'') (4.59m x 3.20m)
a good sized dining room with double glazed windows to front, ceiling coving, a contemporary recessed fireplace with living flame fire, contemporary upright radiator, inset spotlights and wide wall opening connecting through to the kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (18' 7'' x 8' 6'') (5.66m x 2.59m)
a beautifully appointed modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss white and timber units with composite worktop over and inset dual bowl sink with mixer taps and Quooker boiling hot water tap. Integrated appliances including a Siemens induction hob, eye level Siemens oven and microwave combi oven with heated drawer beneath. Integrated AEG dishwasher, further appliance space for fridge/freezer, feature circular breakfast bar providing further seating, door accessing recessed cloaks cupboard and wall opening connecting through a utility area to the sun lounge.
SUN LOUNGE: (22' 6'' max x 14' 1'' reducing to 8'1) (6.85m x 4.29m/2.46m)
a lovely peaceful bright living dining space at the rear of the property with seamless access out onto the well-kept rear garden. Ample natural light provided by the Velux skylight windows, tall glazed door to rear and further window to side. Stone tiled flooring with underfloor heating, inset spotlights and door accessing the garage/workshop.
UTILITY AREA: (8' 2'' x 4' 5'') (2.49m x 1.35m)
base and eye level units with integrated washer/dryer with composite worktop and sink over, wood flooring, inset floormat and part glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
a low level wc with concealed cistern, contemporary wash basin with storage cabinet beneath, built in mirror, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
a spacious landing with loft hatch providing access to a generous loft storage space, double glazed window to side provides natural light and doors lead off the landing to all bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (21' 6'' max into dressing area x 14' 3'') (6.55m x 4.34m)
a wonderful principal bedroom suite with exceptionally high vaulted ceilings and Velux skylight window providing natural light, additional to the double glazed windows to front, wide wall opening accesses a dressing area with built in mirror fronted door wardrobes, double glazed window to rear, radiator and further door accessing:
En Suite Bathroom/Shower/WC: (9' 1'' x 5' 8'') (2.77m x 1.73m)
a luxurious en suite bathroom with double ended panelled bath, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, chrome effect heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, Velux skylight window, further double glazed window to rear, recesses mirrored bathroom cabinet and low level LED lighting.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (15' 1'' x 10' 6'') (4.59m x 3.20m)
a double bedroom with inset spotlights, double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes and door accessing en suite bathroom/wc:
En Suite Bathroom/WC: (9' 0'' x 5' 0'') (2.74m x 1.52m)
a white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin with counter over, shaver point, inset spotlights, contemporary heated towel rail and dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 6'' x 11' 6'') (3.81m x 3.50m)
a double bedroom with inset spotlights, double glazed windows to front and recessed wardrobes and airing cupboard, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (8' 8'' x 7' 9'') (2.64m x 2.36m)
a single bedroom or home office with double glazed windows to front, radiator and inset spotlights.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 7'' x 4' 5'') (2.61m x 1.35m)
a well-appointed shower room with oversized shower area with system fed shower and fixed glass screen, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin with counter over, shaver point, inset spotlights, heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 42' 0'' max width x 40' 0'' max depth) (12.79m x 12.18m)
an incredibly private and beautifully maintained rear garden with paved seating area closest to the sun lounge and kitchen, two steps up to a level lawned section, raised railway sleeper flower border with attractive planting, painted fences and handy gated side access out onto the driveway.
DRIVEWAY & GARAGE:
the property enjoys ample parking provided by the stone chippings driveway to the left hand side of the building which leads to the workshop/garage.
GARAGE/WORKSHOP: (13' 10'' x 13' 5'') (4.21m x 4.09m)
an incredibly neat garage with double glazed windows to front providing plenty of natural light, electric roller shutter door to side, power and light and door connecting through from garage to the sun lounge.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on21 December 1934. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.