Devonshire Road, Westbury Park
An attractive and well-proportioned 4 double bedroom (1 ensuite) Edwardian terraced home situated on the sunny side of a popular road in the heart of Westbury Park, within just 800 metres of Redland Green School. Further benefitting from a side return extended kitchen/dining/family space and a good sized (44ft) south-westerly facing rear garden.
Double-glazed sash windows to front, many original features and extended ground floor accommodation add to this property’s sense of space and light.
Location - situated in high-desirable location for families, within just 300 metres of Westbury Park Primary School and 800 metres of Redland Green Secondary School, whilst also being nearby the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and Redland Green Park. Local shops of Coldharbour Road, North View, Henleaze Road are also nearby, as are bus connections to central areas.
Ground floor - entrance vestibule flows through into an entrance hallway, with useful understairs storage cupboard and wc, bay-fronted sitting room with wood-burning stove and double-glazed sash windows, fabulous 32’9” x 17’9” L-shaped extended kitchen/dining/family space with bi-folding doors and Velux skylight windows, flooding the space with natural light.
First floor - split landing, principal bedroom with ensuite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Second floor - landing, bedroom 4 and shower room/wc.
Outside - courtyard front garden with space for bicycle store and a superb, larger than expected (44ft) south-westerly facing rear garden with gated access onto a handy rear access lane.
A wonderful character home offered with no onward chain, making a prompt and stress-free move possible.
- A most attractive 4 double bedroom family home
- 44 ft level south westerly facing rear garden
- Side return extended kitchen dining room
- Double glazed sash windows
- No onward chain
- Many original features
- Handy rear access lane
via garden gate and pathway, leading through small courtyard front garden to main entrance of the property.
high ceilings with original ceiling cornicing, picture rail, coat hooks, high level meter cupboard, original tessellated tiled floor, and original part-stained glass period door leading through into:-
high ceilings with original ceiling corning and picture, period tessellated tiled floor, radiator, staircase rising to first floor landing with useful understairs storage and cloak cupboard and doors leading off to the sitting room, kitchen and dining/family room.
SITTING ROOM: 15' 0'' x 13' 1'' (4.57m x 3.98m)
high ceilings with original ceiling cornicing and picture rail, wide bay to front comprising 4 double-glazed sash windows, period style radiator, feature exposed brick chimney recess with log-burning stove and slate hearth, built-in cabinets and book casing to chimney recesses and engineered oak flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM: 32' 9'' x 17' 9'' (9.97m x 5.41m)
an impressive side return extended sociable space described in 2 sections as follows:-
modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with quartz worktop over, inset sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances include Siemens double ovens and dishwasher, NEF microwave and Siemens 6 ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Further appliance space for fridge/freezer, stone tiled floor, peninsular with overhanging breakfast bar connects through to the:-
side return extended space with large Velux skylight windows and 2 sets of bi-fold doors to rear providing seamless access out to south-westerly facing rear garden, engineered oak flooring, radiators.
low level wc with concealed cistern, wash handbasin with stone mosaic tiled splashback, extractor fan, stone tiled floor.
split landing with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and the family bathroom. Staircase continues up to the second floor.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 0'' x 18' 0'' (4.57m x 5.48m)
double bedroom with high ceilings, partial ceiling coving, period-style cast iron fireplace, wide bay to front with double-glazed sash windows, contemporary upright radiators and door accessing:-
Ensuite shower room/wc:
white suite with shower enclosure system-fed Grohe shower, low-level wc, wall-mounted wash handbasin, double-glazed sash window to front, chrome-effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 9'' x 11' 8'' (3.88m x 3.55m)
high ceilings and ceiling coving, part-style cast iron fireplace, radiator and double-glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.40m x 2.92m)
small double bedroom with partial ceiling coving, a double-glazed window to rear, radiator and corner cupboard housing Ideal gas boiler.
BATHROOM/WC: 8' 0'' x 6' 5'' (2.44m x 1.95m)
white suite comprising a claw-foot rolltop bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, low-level wc and pedestal wash handbasin, double-glazed windows to side, chrome-effect heated towel rail and tiled floor.
large Velux skylight window providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell. Door accessing bedroom 4, and further door accessing a shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 4: 20' 10'' x 10' 4'' (6.35m x 3.15m)
double bedroom with Velux skylight windows to front and rear, low-level door accessing some eaves storage space and radiator.
white suite with corner shower enclosure with a system-fed shower, low-level wc, pedestal wash handbasin, built-in storage cabinets, tiled floor, part tiled walls, Velux skylight window to front, shaver point and contemporary chrome-effect heated towel rail.
small low maintenance courtyard front garden with low-level period boundary wall and hedgerow providing privacy, space for bins and bicycle storage shed.
a surprisingly good sized (44ft x 18ft) south-westerly facing level rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with seating area closest to the property and handy gated access onto a vehicular width rear access lane.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.