Croft View | Henleaze
A classic and well-arranged 3 bedroom, 2 reception room 1930’s semi-detached family home situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac and enjoying off road parking, a garage and a wonderful 60ft x 28ft rear garden, with insulated garden cabin.
Enjoyed by the current owners for almost 25 years, this welcoming property is well-presented, yet offers further potential for a loft conversion, subject to necessary consents.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room with wood burning stove, reception 2/dining room, modern fitted kitchen and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom/wc and access to a generous loft space.
Outside: driveway off road parking to front with a good sized single garage, gated access through to a fabulous lawned rear garden with a real sense of open space and privacy with a useful side return courtyard area and detached garden cabin with power and light.
Situated on a small peaceful cul-de-sac within a short walk of the shops, cafes and bus connections of Henleaze Road, Henleaze Junior School is also within 650 metres.
A much loved family house with plenty of further added potential and a superb rear garden.
- A classic and well-arranged 3 bedroom1930's semi-detached home
- Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Well-presented but offers potential for a loft conversion (subject to consents)
- 3 bedrooms & 2 reception rooms
- Off road parking & Garage
- A wonderful 60ft x 28ft rear garden
- Insulated garden cabin/office
via paved driveway providing off road parking for at least one car. The driveway leads up to the single garage where a pathway continues up the side of the garage beside a level lawned front garden to the covered entrance.
high ceilings with ceiling coving, staircase rising to the first floor landing with useful understairs storage recess, large window to side providing plenty of natural light, high level meter cupboards housing fuse box for electrics, radiator and doors leading off to the sitting room, reception 2/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 14' 11'' max into chimney recess x 14' 5'' (4.54m x 4.39m)
a light and airy sitting room with high ceilings, ceiling coving, feature chimney recess with wood burning stove, engineered oak flooring, radiator and double glazed window to front.
RECEPTION 2/DINING ROOM: (rear) 14' 0'' x 11' 4'' max into chimney recess (4.26m x 3.45m)
a good sized reception room, currently used as a dining room but would work equally well as a second sitting room or playroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, engineered oak floor and large double doors with plantation shutters to rear providing a seamless access out onto the rear garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 16' 4'' x 6' 10'' widening to 9'3" (4.97m x 2.08m/2.81)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level dark blue units with slim profile composite worktop over and inset Belfast style sink and drainer unit, appliance space for a range cooker, space for breakfast table and chairs, further appliance space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, dual aspect double glazed windows to side and rear, with the rear offering an open leafy outlook over the rear and neighbouring gardens. There is also a period cast iron style radiator and double glazed door to side accessing the rear garden.
low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and small window to side.
high ceilings with ceiling coving, plenty of natural light provided by the tall double glazed window to side and doors leading off to all 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 13' 3'' x 11' 8'' max into chimney recess (4.04m x 3.55m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, feature double glazed windows to front, radiator and exposed stripped floorboards.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 14' 1'' x 11' 4'' (4.29m x 3.45m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, double glazed window to rear offering a lovely open outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens, radiator, exposed stripped floorboards.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 9' 5'' x 7' 0'' (2.87m x 2.13m)
a white suite comprising a claw foot bath with system fed shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, double glazed window to front, inset spotlights, extractor fan and loft hatch accessing a GENEROUS LOFT SPACE with scope for a loft conversion, subject to any necessary consents.
OFF ROAD PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the property has a paved driveway providing off road parking for at least one vehicle with a level lawned front garden beside, low level boundary wall, up and over door accessing the single garage and gated access through to the rear garden.
GARAGE: 16' 4'' x 9' 11'' (4.97m x 3.02m)
single garage with up and over door and door to rear accessing the side courtyard garden.
REAR GARDEN: approx 66' 0'' x 27' 11'' (20.10m x 8.50m)
a good sized rear garden with level lawned sections on 2 tiers and central pathway. Paved seating area closest to the property and generous side courtyard garden, perfect for bicycle storage, sheds, wood stores etc. At the bottom of the garden there is a large insulated garden cabin/office (11’1” x 8’11”) (3.39m x 2.72m), providing an excellent space for hobbies or home working.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 10,000 years from 29 September 1930. We understand that there is also a ground rent payable of £6 p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.