Cotham Side | Cotham
Situated on a desirable side street within the heart of Cotham - a truly elegant bay fronted 2 double bedroom (plus study room) apartment occupying the hall floor of an attractive semi-detached period building. Offered to the market with no onward chain, the apartment also benefits from an allocated parking space. Situated on the hall floor of an attractive semi-detached Victorian building, high ceilings and large period sash windows give the apartment a bright, airy and spacious feel. Located in a delightfully secluded location tucked away on a quiet side road overlooking St Matthew’s Church, whilst being handy for the city centre, Gloucester Road and Whiteladies Road. This stunning apartment has been the subject to complete renovation (2015) to include re-fitted kitchen, bathrooms, central heating system and re-wiring. To be sold with no onward chain. Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc. Outside: allocated parking space.
- Elegant hall floor 3 bedroom period apartment
- Set within attractive Victorian building
- With high ceilings, large sash windows & period features
- Beautiful bay fronted sitting room
- Spacious principal bedroom with ensuite & bay window
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Allocated parking space
- Sold with no onward chain
- Desirable side street in heart of Cotham
- Close to local amenities
from the pavement proceed up the driveway, take the steps up to the main communal entrance door, communal entrance hallway via hardwood front door, private entrance door to the subject flat can be found immediately in front of you.
accessed via hardwood door, ceiling light point, heating thermostat, door to useful storage room with fitted shelving, wood effect flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, opening leading to:-
door entry intercom system, three ceiling light points, radiator, wall light, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to kitchen/breakfast room, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom. Additional storage room with shelving and radiator which could be doubled up as an airing cupboard.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 4'' x 8' 4'') (3.76m x 2.54m)
a recently re-fitted Magnet gloss kitchen with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged worktop over with matching upstands, stainless steel sink with drainer unit and swan neck mixer tap over, integrated appliances include Zanussi oven with 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor over, fridge/freezer, AEG dishwasher and Whirlpool washing machine, concealed Worcester Green Star combi boiler, sash windows to side elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, space for breakfast table and chairs, cushioned vinyl flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (16' 3'' x 15' 7'') (4.95m x 4.75m)
a beautiful bay fronted sitting/dining room with three large sash windows overlooking the front elevation, high ceilings with simple cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point, two double radiators, tv point, telephone point, period style fireplace, cupboards and bookshelving built into chimney recesses with built-in lighting, ample room for settee and dining room table and chairs, internet point, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 9'' x 14' 8'') (4.80m x 4.47m)
a wonderful light and bright double bedroom with feature bay window to side elevation housing three sash windows, high ceilings, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, substantial storage/wardrobes, door leading to:-
En-Suite Shower Room:
a modern shower room suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with waterfall shower above and separate detachable handheld shower, towel radiator, fitted wall mounted mirrored bathroom cabinet, tiled surrounds, moulded skirting boards, vinyl flooring, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 6'' x 10' 4'' approx) (3.50m x 3.15m)
a double bedroom with large sash window overlooking the rear elevation, tall ceilings, feature arched recess, ceiling light point, wall light, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: (7' 5'' x 6' 7'') (2.26m x 2.01m)
this room is currently arranged as a study/work room; a single bedroom with large sash window overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, tall moulded skirting boards, radiator.
a recently re-fitted bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower above, folding glass shower screen, fitted wall mounted vanity unit, ceiling light point, extractor fan, towel rail, moulded skirting boards, vinyl flooring.
OFF STREET PARKING:
driveway leading up to an allocated off street parking space. The off street parking space is the middle of the three spaces on the paved section.
There is an area for recycling and bin storage.
to the side of the property there is a small communal space enclosed by wooden fencing and mature trees and shrubs. Pathway leading up to a communal storage shed useful for storing bikes or outside equipment. The communal garden is mainly laid to borders and pathway with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs. Southerly facing.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1988. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,876.75 (i.e. approx. £156.40 per month). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.