Cotham Road | Cotham
Situated within the heart of Cotham, an incredibly light and well-proportioned 2 bedroom apartment occupying the entire top floor of an elegant semi-detached period building. To be offered with no onward chain.
The property benefits from residents parking and is set in a favourable central location within easy reach of Gloucester Road, Whiteladies Road and Cotham Hill, plus local employers of the BRI, BBC, University and central commercial districts, whilst Redland train station is a short walk away
Enjoying an abundance of characterful features including period fireplaces and multi-paned sash windows, there is also a stylish farmhouse style kitchen.
Pleasant far reaching rooftop views in a southerly direction.
Accommodation: internal staircase and hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family shower room/wc
A charming and well-proportioned period apartment in a much sought after location ideal as a main home or buy to let investment opportunity
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Situated within the heart of Cotham
- An incredibly light & well proportioned top floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (14'11 x 13'10) and (13'9 x 8'4)
- To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible
- Separate farmhouse style kitchen (9'3 x 8'4)
- Pleasant far reaching rooftop views in a southerly direction
- Enjoys an abundance of characterful features
- Favourable central location
pillared entrance and pathway leads to the communal entrance on the right of the building, stairs rise to the first floor landing where the private entrance can be found
INTERNAL STAIRCASE & HALLWAY: (22' 9'' x 6' 11'') (6.93m x 2.11m)
stairs rise to the top floor hallway with doors leading to the sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. The side casement window provides an abundance of natural light, the flat has ample storage - a large cupboard (5'4 x 2'9) houses the Worcester combination boiler and an additional two loft rooms accessed through individual hatches.
SITTING ROOM: (14' 0'' x 11' 9'' max into chimney recess) (4.26m x 3.58m)
large multi-paned sash window with working shutters overlooks the pleasant views to the front elevation, wooden fireplace with case iron inset and hearth, inset ceiling downlighters, double radiator, entrance doorway to:
KITCHEN: (9' 3'' max to window x 8' 4'') (2.82m x 2.54m)
farmhouse style kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level units combining cupboards, cabinets and drawers, butcher style working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel inset sink and mixer tap, partially tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer and 4 ring gas Bosch hob with Bosch electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood, inset ceiling down lighters, stripped wooden floorboards. To the right of the sash window, which has working shutters, there is enough room for a small breakfast table and chairs.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 11'' x 13' 10'') (4.54m x 4.21m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation with sweeping roof top views, cornicing and ceiling rose, period style fireplace, double radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 9'' x 8' 4'') (4.19m x 2.54m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, radiator, inset ceiling down lighters.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 5'' x 6' 0'') (2.56m x 1.83m)
wet room style shower room with white suite comprising low level wc, vanity cabinet with mounted ceramic bowl with stainless steel hot and cold wall faucets, rainfall style shower attachment and glass shower screen, inset ceiling down lighters and wall lights, heated towel rail, stylish tiled flooring with white tiled surround and a frosted casement window to the side elevation.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1981. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.