Cotham Brow | Cotham
A stunning and beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bath/shower property set over the top 3 storeys of a handsome Bath stone Victorian period townhouse with front and rear gardens within a few hundred yards of Gloucester Road.
Civilised and spacious rooms with high ceilings and large windows create a light, spacious and airy feel.
Has the benefit of its own private entrance and direct access onto the rear garden - enjoys all the space, feel and privacy of a house.
Accommodation: entrance vestibule, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, wc/shower room.
First Floor: landing, drawing room/bedroom 2, bedroom 3, wc.
Top Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 4, bathroom/wc.
Close to the hustle and bustle, vibrant and energetic atmosphere of Gloucester Road with a wide range of bars, restaurants, cafes and independent retailers all within walking distance.
Montpelier train station, with a direct link to Bristol Temple Meads and Clifton, is within 400 metres.
An exceptionally spacious and beautifully styled property.
- A stunning and beautifully presented property over 3 storeys
- Set in a handsome Bath stone Victorian period townhouse
- High ceilings and large windows
- Close to the vibrant and energetic atmosphere of Gloucester Road
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Front and rear gardens
gateway leads into the courtyard with access to the ground floor flat and stairs rise to the private front garden for the upper property.
partially glazed double doors enter the entrance hallway and doors open into the dining room and kitchen/breakfast room and stairs rise to the first floor. Cast iron period radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine, understairs door to downstairs wc/shower and solid oak parquet flooring.
DINING ROOM: 16' 0'' x 13' 9'' max into window recess & chimney recess (4.87m x 4.19m)
grand room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing and ornate ceiling rose, picture rail, sash windows to the front and side elevations, impressive period cast iron fireplace with marble surround, mantle and hearth, cast iron period radiator and continuation of the solid oak parquet flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 15' 3'' x 12' 0'' (4.64m x 3.65m)
beautiful and simply styled in-toto kitchen with a range of wall and base units with solid silestone working surface and upstands, 5 ring Neff gas hob with filter hood above and electric oven beneath. Sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, ornate ceiling cornicing, another period cast iron radiator and glazed double doors leading out onto the rear garden.
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin and wet room shower, shower screen, hand held shower fitment and overhead shower rose, heated wood effect porcelain tiled floor and walls.
doors open into the drawing room/bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and wc and stairs continue to the top floor.
DRAWING ROOM/BEDOROM 2: 16' 1'' x 13' 9''max into window recess & chimney recess (4.90m x 4.19m)
a lovely big room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, large double glazed windows to the front elevation and sash window to the side elevation, radiator, built in storage.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 0'' x 11' 9'' (3.65m x 3.58m)
sash window to the rear elevation, ceiling cornicing, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, casement window to the rear elevation.
doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 4 and family bathroom. High level double glazed skylight providing natural light to the landing.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 5'' x 13' 7'' (5.00m x 4.14m)
a grand room with partially vaulted ceiling, double glazed windows to front and side providing an abundance of natural light and historical rooftop views, radiator, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 4: 12' 0'' x 0' 6'' (3.65m x 0.15m)
sash window to the rear elevation, door to built in wardrobe and radiator.
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, panelled bath, mixer tap and hand held shower fitment, casement window to the side elevation, heated towel rail, mirror, heated wood effect tiled floor, porcelain tiled walls, extractor fan.
accessed directly from the kitchen/breakfast room. Staircase drops down into the garden, laid with flagstone paving and lawn.
pretty walled garden with lawn and shrub and herb borders.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.