Cornwall Road | Bishopston
A spacious and stylish 4 bedroom Victorian period family house located within 750m of Redland Green School and with a side return extended kitchen/dining room, loft conversion with bedroom /shower and a level lawned garden.
Set in one of Bishopston's most favoured side roads - away from passing traffic yet within a few hundred yards of Bishop Road primary school and Gloucester Road with a wide range of bars, restaurants and independent retailers.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room/snug, kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 4, shower room/wc
Outside: front courtyard garden, enclosed rear garden (30ft x 16ft)
A roomy and comfortable family home with an artistic and cultured feel.
- A spacious and stylish Victorian period family house
- 4 double bedrooms
- Bay fronted sitting room (15'2 x 12'6)
- Dining room/snug (13'2 x 11'3)
- Kitchen/dining room (15'3 x 14'7)
- Front courtyard garden
- Enclosed rear garden (30ft x 16ft)
ceiling cornicing, partially opaque glazed entrance door and partially glazed inner door opening into:-
doors opening to the sitting room, dining room/snug and kitchen/dining room. Stairs rising to the first floor, radiator, ceiling cornicing, exposed wooden floorboards, meter cupboard housing the electric meter and fuse box, useful understairs storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 2'' into bay x 12' 6'' into chimney recess) (4.62m x 3.81m)
a bright room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing and exposed wooden flooring, radiator. Coal effect gas fire with wooden surround and slate hearth. Bay window to the front elevation with three large sash windows.
DINING ROOM/SNUG: (13' 2'' x 11' 3'') (4.01m x 3.43m)
originally a dining room but now a snug/cinema room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, exposed wooden flooring and radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (15' 3'' x 14' 7'') (4.64m x 4.44m)
a wide room with a side return extension, wooden double glazed doors opening out onto the rear garden, double glazed Velux skylights providing natural light. A range of wall and base units with working surfaces in an unfitted style, space for large fridge/freezer, dual fuel oven and automatic washing machine. Integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with drainer board and mixer tap, splashback tiles, wall mounted gas boiler, continuation of exposed wooden flooring, radiator, useful pantry understairs cupboard.
doors lead off to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 and bathroom. Stairs rise to the top floor. Exposed wooden flooring, painted original balustrade and handrail.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (17' 4'' into chimney recess x 15' 1'' into bay) (5.28m x 4.59m)
four large sash windows to the front elevation, exposed wooden flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 2'' x 11' 5'' into chimney recess) (4.01m x 3.48m)
double glazed casement windows to the rear elevation, exposed wooden flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (10' 0'' x 9' 0'') (3.05m x 2.74m)
double glazed wooden casement window to rear elevation, exposed wooden flooring, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 11'' x 5' 3'') (2.11m x 1.60m)
cast iron Bette bath with mixer tap and shower fitment, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
with doors opening into the shower room and bedroom 4. Double glazed Velux skylight.
BEDROOM 4: (13' 10'' [restricted ceiling height] x 8'2 min/15' 6'' max) (4.21m x 2.49m/4.72m)
two large double glazed Velux skylights to the front and rear elevation, radiator. Eaves storage cupboards.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (6' 3'' x 4' 9'') (1.90m x 1.45m)
Velux double glazed skylight, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Extractor fan and recessed spotlights.
small front courtyard with space for bin storage, pathway leading to front door, low brick boundary walls.
REAR GARDEN: (30' 0'' x 16' 0'') (9.14m x 4.87m)
with patio immediately outside the kitchen, the remainder of the garden is mainly laid as lawn with flower and shrub borders, well screened with a cherry tree and neighbouring trees giving a great degree of privacy.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1905. We also understand that there is a ground rent of £3.3s.0d p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.