Coombe Gardens | Stoke Bishop
An exceptionally well presented two storey, four bedroom house with bright lateral accommodation, a sunny south westerly facing level rear garden, off street parking for two cars and a double garage.
Tucked away in a peaceful well regarded cul-de-sac in the heart of Stoke Bishop, close to the local shops of Stoke Lane, the green spaces of Canford Park and the Blaise Castle Estate, as well as being handy for bus connections to all central areas.
Ground Floor: generous L-shaped entrance hallway, impressive 20ft by 14ft sitting room with wood burning stove and a wide wall opening creating a sociable connection through to the kitchen dining – both of which lead out on the sunny rear garden. Cloakroom/wc, utility room and access into the integral double garage.
First Floor: spacious landing, four double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and a stylish large family bathroom.
Outside: driveway providing off street parking for at least two vehicles with courtyard garden to front and gated access to the gorgeous, sunny enclosed south westerly facing rear garden (35ft x 43ft).
An incredibly inviting and well-appointed home, nestled in a peaceful and attractive location.
- Stylish 4 double bedroom detached house
- Bright lateral accommodation over 2 floors
- Sociable kitchen/dining space with separate utility
- Sunny south-westerly facing rear garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Double garage
- Peaceful cul-de-sac location in the heart of Stoke Bishop
- Close to amenities on Stoke Lane & Canford Park
via driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 cars, leading beside a courtyard front garden to a covered entrance and main front door to the house.
a welcoming L-shaped, spacious entrance hallway with inset spotlights, ceiling coving, wood flooring with inset floormat, doors leading off to the impressive open plan living accommodation, a ground floor cloakroom/wc and the integral double garage.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 8'' x 14' 1'' (6.29m x 4.29m)
a generous, bright sitting room with a south westerly aspect and lovely outlook over the rear garden through the double glazed window. Feature wood burning stove with glass hearth, built-in shelving to chimney recess, staircase rising to first floor landing with generous understairs storage cupboard beside, inset spotlights, wall lights, ceiling coving, wood flooring, double glazed door providing access out onto the rear garden and a wide wall opening creating a sociable connection through to the kitchen/dining room.
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 20' 11'' x 10' 5'' (6.37m x 3.17m)
a modern fitted kitchen with grey gloss units and solid worktop over. Inset Belfast style sink with mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, eyelevel oven, induction hob with extractor hood over, tall larder fridge. Overhanging breakfast bar providing seating, additional to the dining area which has ample space for dining furniture. Inset spotlights, ceiling light points, wood flooring. Dual aspect windows to rear and side flood the kitchen with natural light and glazed double door provide access out onto the rear garden. Door leads through to the:-
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 9'' x 5' 8'' (2.97m x 1.73m)
smart fitted utility space with matching units to the kitchen with base and eye level cupboards and drawers and square edged worktop over and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer. Tall storage unit which houses part of the heating system. Wood flooring and double glazed door to side providing access onto the side pathway of the rear garden which in turn has gated access out to the front of the house and driveway.
low level wc with concealed cistern and push button flush, wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, high level cabinet housing electric fuse box, high level double glazed window to front elevation, heated towel rail.
central landing with plenty of natural light provided by Velux skylight window, doors lead off to the four double bedrooms, and the family bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 3'' x 9' 11'' (3.73m x 3.02m)
double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear with sunny south westerly aspect over the rear gardens, high level Velux skylight window and door accessing an:
Ensuite shower room/wc:
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 5'' x 10' 4'' (4.09m x 3.15m)
double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear, recessed wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 2'' x 10' 11'' (3.71m x 3.32m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to front.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 5'' x 10' 4'' (3.17m x 3.15m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to front.
stylish, large bathroom with a white suite comprising a double ended bath, oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, shaver point, built-in mirror, inset spotlights, Velux skylight window to side, part tiled walls, and tiled floor, heated towel rail and loft hatch accessing some loft storage space.
FRONT GARDEN AND PARKING:
frontage of the property has a brick paved driveway providing parking for at least two vehicles with a level courtyard garden beside laid to stone chippings and railway sleeper flower borders. Handy gated side access through to rear garden and electric double up and over door accessing the:-
a generous double garage with electric double width door, modern wall mounted Vaillant gas combination boiler, power light and useful recess. Ample space to accommodate hobby equipment/tools/storage as well as vehicles.
REAR GARDEN: 35' 0'' x 43' 0'' (10.66m x 13.10m)
a gorgeous south-westerly facing level rear garden attracting much of the day’s sunshine with a generous paved seating area closest to the property . Lawned section with raised railway sleeper borders containing various plants and shrubs. Attractive stone rear stone boundary wall. Partially covered seating area with built-in awning over. Handy gated side access through to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: G
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.