Coombe Bridge Avenue | Stoke Bishop
A bright, welcoming and much loved 4 bedroom detached family home located on a desirable and peaceful road in Stoke Bishop. Enjoying a superb 60ft x 45ft sunny rear garden backing onto The Dingle.
Ample off road parking and a garage.
One careful owner from new! This property has been in the same family ownership since 1955.
Leafy Stoke Bishop location within a short stroll of wonderful walks through The Dingle and Blaise Castle Estate. Local shops and The Hideaway café and bus connections are also nearby, as are Coombe Dingle Sports Ground and Stoke Bishop Primary School (circa 750 metres).
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room flows through into a dining room, separate kitchen/breakfast room, utility area, cloakroom/wc integral garage and understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 single) and family bathroom/wc.
A well-arranged detached family home with exciting scope for refurbishment and updating.
- A welcoming detached family home
- Located on a desirable and peaceful road
- 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 single)
- A superb 60ft x 45ft sunny rear garden backing onto The Dingle
- Ample off road parking
- A garage
- Exciting scope for refurbishment and updating
via a wide driveway providing off road parking for at least 2 cars. The driveway leads up to the garage and sliding double glazed door accesses the entrance porch.
ENTRANCE PORCH: 8' 6'' x 3' 0'' (2.59m x 0.91m)
a radiator and part glazed door leading through into the entrance hallway.
staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, ceiling coving, understairs storage cupboard and doors leading off to the sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 0'' x 11' 8'' (6.09m x 3.55m)
a large family sitting room with double glazed windows to front and side providing plenty of natural light, high ceilings with ceiling coving, original parquet flooring. feature fireplace and wide wall opening providing a sociable connection through from the sitting room to the dining room.
DINING ROOM: 12' 1'' x 10' 0'' (3.68m x 3.05m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, original parquet flooring, part glazed door leading through to the kitchen/breakfast room and sliding double glazed patio doors leading through to the garden room/conservatory.
GARDEN ROOM/CONSERVATORY: 13' 4'' x 9' 5'' (4.06m x 2.87m)
double glazed windows on all sides taking in a wonderful aspect over the private rear garden. Radiator and built in blinds for the roof panels.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 15' 6'' x 9' 9'' (4.72m x 2.97m)
a good sized sociable kitchen/breakfast room with a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level pine units with roll edged laminated worktops over, inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated eye level Neff ovens, integrated microwave, 4 ring halogen hob and dishwasher, double glazed window to rear offering a lovely outlook over the rear garden, space for breakfast table and chairs, part glazed door connects back to the hallway and further part glazed door accesses the rear lobby, which in turn has doors off to a utility room, ground floor cloakroom/wc and garage.
UTILITY AREA: 6' 2'' x 5' 0'' (1.88m x 1.52m)
a utility area with built in base level units, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, double glazed window to side.
low level wc, wall mounted wash basin and double glazed window to rear.
a spacious landing with double glazed window to side providing natural light through the landing and stairwell, doors lead off to 3 double bedrooms, a single bedroom/study and family bath/shower/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 16' 1'' x 11' 8'' (4.90m x 3.55m)
a good size double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, radiator and ceiling coving.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 12' 2'' x 10' 0'' (3.71m x 3.05m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, radiator and double glazed windows to rear taking in a wonderful open view over the rear garden towards the wooded area of The Dingle behind.
BEDROOM 3: (front)) 11' 8'' x 8' 1'' (3.55m x 2.46m)
ceiling coving, double glazed window to front, radiator, built in book casing and door accessing a recessed single wardrobe.
BEDROOM 4/STUDY: (rear) 6' 9'' x 6' 3'' (2.06m x 1.90m)
a nursery or home office with double glazed window to rear and a radiator.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC:
a panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, corner shower enclosure, bidet, double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, tiled walls and a radiator.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING:
the property has a wide driveway providing off road parking for at least 2 cars with a level lawned garden beside with a mature cherry tree and hedged boundaries There is handy side access through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: approx 60' 0'' in depth x 45' 0'' wide (18.27m x 13.71m)
a glorious sunny rear garden with an open south westerly side aspect and plenty of privacy provided by the backdrop of the trees in The Dingle. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with wide flower borders containing various plants, roses and shrubs. There is a generous paved seating area closest to the property and handy gated side access, outdoor tap.
INTEGRAL GARAGE/WORKSHOP: 20' 4'' x 8' 10'' (6.19m x 2.69m)
single garage with pitched roof and some loft storage space. The garage has been partitioned to provide a workshop area to the bottom of the garage and double glazed window to side providing natural light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.