Collingwood Road | Redland
A beautifully presented 2 double bedroom north-east facing garden apartment with private entrance. Positioned within a converted Victorian building on a noticeably quiet street within a moment’s walk of Chandos Road. On a quiet street within a stones throw of the popular Chandos Road with a number of fine neighbourhood eateries and local pubs - Highly convenient location for access to all central areas and within an easy walk of the cafes, restaurants, and shops of Clifton Down and Whiteladies Road and the open areas of Clifton and Durdham Downs. Redland Green, Cotham Gardens Park and Redland train station are also a short walk away. Also nearby there are excellent schools including Redland Green, Cotham Secondary, Bristol Grammar, St John’s and Cotham Gardens Primary. Generous private east facing rear garden with further small front garden. Quiet location yet on the doorstep of the excellent amenities on Chandos Road. Beautifully decorated throughout and benefitting from a new kitchen and boiler. One of three flats within an internally managed building. 2.46m high ceilings throughout the apartment.
- A beautifully presented south-west facing garden apartment
- Positioned within a converted Victorian building
- Within a stone's throw of the popular Chandos Road
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bay fronted living room open plan with kitchen
- Fully fitted kitchen (new in 2020)
- Private entrance
- 2.46m high ceilings throughout the apartment
- Generous private east facing rear garden with further small front garden
- One of three flats within an internally managed building
the property is approached through a wrought iron gate from the street adjacent to an attractive front garden with bin store area to the left. Side passage leads away from the front entrance which serves the upper flats within the building. Down a short flight of fixed steps to a side private entrance to the property and private rear gate which leads through to the rear garden. Obscured glazed and panelled wooden door into:-
a central hall with four doors leading from it to bedrooms, bathroom and sitting room. Hexagonal tiled flooring, head height electric consumer unit, radiator, cupboard with shelving and space for two white good appliances.
LIVING ROOM: 17' 4'' x 12' 6'' (5.28m x 3.81m)
angled bay window to front elevation with three wood framed sash windows overlooking front garden. Wooden floor throughout sitting room into open plan adjacent kitchen. Fireplace. Shelving either side of chimney breast into alcoves, opening through to:-
KITCHEN: 9' 2'' x 5' 1'' (2.79m x 1.55m)
wood framed sash window to side elevation providing natural light, fully fitted Ikea kitchen replaced 2020 with L shaped square edged white gloss worksurfaces with metro style splashback tiling, designer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, soft closing undercounter cupboards and drawers with integrated appliances including electric oven, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood with lighting over, slimline dishwasher and fridge. Cupboard housing Worcester Green Star 2000 combi boiler (installed 2020). Wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 5'' x 10' 9'' (4.39m x 3.27m)
wood framed sash window to rear elevation overlooking garden with radiator below and built-in wooden wardrobes on opposing wall.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 6'' x 10' 9'' (4.42m x 3.27m)
wood framed sash window to rear elevation overlooking garden, radiator.
white bathroom suite comprising double ended acrylic bath with Victorian style taps and exposed variable mixer shower over, travertine style tiles into the enclosure. Close coupled wc, square edged hand basin set into vanity unit with mirrored medicine cabinet, mains fed heated towel rail, wall mounted extractor fan and attractive Victorian style floor tiles.
the front garden area is laid entirely to decorative shrubs and plants and has the benefit of an outside water supply to the side of the property.
the rear garden is accessed via a wrought iron security gate under the undercroft, which opens to a very pleasant walled north-east facing rear garden. There are brick and stone walls to three sides and it is generally tiered in two sections with a raised bedded area for plants and a mixture of patio stone, slate and tiled paved areas. There is a timber shed at the foot of the garden and several small but ornate trees.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1987. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.