Coldharbour Road | Westbury Park
An incredibly spacious 5 bedroom (4 doubles and 1 single) 3 reception room Edwardian terraced home offering a great deal of space for the price and further exciting scope for cosmetic updating.
Situated on Coldharbour Road, within circa 900 metres of Redland Green School and handy for the local shops and bus connections of Coldharbour Road and Henleaze Road.
Unconverted cellars offer storage and further potential.
Good sized rear garden with handy rear access lane.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into an entrance hallway. Bay fronted sitting room, dining room and separate kitchen/breakfast room.
First Floor: split landing, 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: 2 further bedrooms (1 double and 1 single) and a second shower room/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: 2 cellar areas and a third reception room/play room, with access out onto the rear garden.
A good sized family home in a popular residential area with plenty of scope for further personalisation and improvement.
- Spacious 5 bedroom Edwardian terraced home
- 3 reception rooms
- Sociable kitchen/breakfast room
- Cellar space offering storage & exciting potential
- Low maintenance rear garden with gated rear access
- Within 900m of Redland Green School
- Close to local shops and amenities
via pathway leading through a level front garden towards the main front door of the house.
high ceilings with ceiling coving, picture rail, tiled floor and part glazed period door leading through into the main entrance hallway.
high ceilings with ceiling coving, exposed stripped floorboards, staircase rising to first floor landing and descending to the lower ground floor, doors lead off the main entrance hallway to the sitting room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 6'' x 12' 4'' (4.42m x 3.76m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, bay to front comprising 4 original sash windows, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and feature chimney recess with wood burning stove.
DINING ROOM: 11' 4'' x 10' 1'' (3.45m x 3.07m)
high ceilings, exposed stripped floorboards, double glazed window to rear, feature chimney recess with tiled hearth and original pine display cabinet built into the chimney recess beside. Radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 15' 2'' x 10' 4'' (4.62m x 3.15m)
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss white units with wood block worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, exposed stripped floorboards, integrated dishwasher, further appliance space for range cooker and fridge/freezer, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail and tall double glazed inward opening doors to rear providing further potential to add a balcony with steps down to the garden, subject to any necessary consents.
a split landing with doors off to bedroom 1 and 2 at the front and to bedroom 3 and the family bathroom at the rear.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 2'' x 14' 6'' (4.92m x 4.42m)
a principal double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising double glazed sash windows with further double glazed sash window beside, high ceilings, an attractive period style fireplace and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 5'' x 10' 2'' (3.48m x 3.10m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, a period fireplace, built in storage cupboard, exposed painted floorboards, radiator and window to rear.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 4'' x 9' 4'' (3.15m x 2.84m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, a period fireplace with double glazed sash style window to rear and a radiator.
a white suite with a panelled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc, wash basin, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls and Velux skylight window.
natural light provided by a Velux skylight window to front and doors leading off to bedroom 4, bedroom 5 and a further shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 4: 13' 11'' x 7' 9'' (4.24m x 2.36m)
Velux skylight window to front and radiator.
BEDROOM 5: 11' 2'' x 6' 4'' (3.40m x 1.93m)
a single bedroom with double glazed window to rear offering an open outlook over rooftops of the neighbouring area.
a white suite comprising shower enclosure, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, window to rear, inset spotlights and heated towel rail.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
doors accessing 2 storage cellars and further door accessing a playroom. N.B. The cellar spaces have restricted head height and no natural light.
PLAY ROOM: 14' 1'' x 9' 1'' (4.29m x 2.77m)
a radiator and double glazed window with part double glazed door beside accessing the rear garden.
BOILER ROOM/STORE: 11' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.40m x 2.99m)
CELLAR: 14' 5'' x 12' 9'' (4.39m x 3.88m)
small front garden with low level boundary wall to front and pathway leading to the main front door.
a level low maintenance good sized rear garden mainly laid to artificial lawn with paved seating area closest to the property and handy gated rear access onto a vehicular width back lane, accessed off Cairns Road.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold with a perpetual yearly rent charge of £5.0s.0d p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.