Clifton Down Road | Clifton
With a leafy, westerly outlook overlooking Christchurch Green/Clifton Downs - a very spacious (1,016 sq. ft) 2 double bedroom first floor flat with the benefit of high ceilings, en-suite shower/wc and off street parking.
Occupying a prized and convenient location on the edge of Clifton Village and with immediate access to Christchurch Green/Clifton Downs linking walks to Durdham Downs and over the Suspension Bridge into Leigh Woods/Ashton Court.
The flat itself is generously proportioned with high ceilings and large sash windows - the property has been tenanted for some years now and would benefit from updating in some areas.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, drawing room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Outside: off street parking
The flat is offered for sale with no onward chain.
- A green and leafy outlook over Christchurch Green/Clifton Downs
- A spacious first floor flat with high ceilings
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite shower/wc
- Large drawing room with a westerly aspect
- Separate kitchen
- Off street parking space
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (9' 10'' x 8' 10'') (2.99m x 2.69m)
doors lead off to the drawing room, kitchen, both bedrooms and bathroom. Radiator, entry phone system. Built-in cloaks cupboard with hanging rail, storage space and electricity fuse box.
DRAWING ROOM: (18' 10'' into bay x 18' 2'' into chimney recess) (5.74m x 5.53m)
a lovely large room with high ceilings, wide bay window to the front elevation comprising four sash windows, ceiling cornicing. Coal effect gas fire with cast iron surround, wooden mantle and slate hearth. Radiators.
KITCHEN: (9' 9'' x 9' 7'') (2.97m x 2.92m)
range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces and stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring Smeg gas hob and Smeg electric oven with filter hood over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM 1: (overall incl. of en-suite 18' 3'' x 14' 11'' into chimney recess) (5.56m x 4.54m)
two large sash windows to the rear elevation, high ceilings with ceiling cornice, original cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, fitted wardrobes to either side of the chimney breast.
white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with mains fed shower, tiled floor, radiator, towel rail, extractor fan, built-in corner cupboard housing the Worcester gas combination boiler.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 11'' x 10' 6'' into chimney recess) (4.54m x 3.20m)
two large sash windows to the rear elevation, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 9'' x 5' 0'') (2.97m x 1.52m)
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains fed shower, shower screen, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and tiled floor, heated towel rail.
OFF STREET PARKING:
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease from 1 January 1993. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.