Clevedon Terrace, Kingsdown
A recently refurbished one double bedroom first floor apartment occupying a handsome Bath stone fronted grade II listed converted building. Located within close proximity to nearby shops and city centre.
Situated in the highly convenient and central area of Kingsdown with its urban village atmosphere and strong local community. Strolling down the hill to the city centre, Clifton Triangle or the lovely independent restaurants and shops of Cotham Hill are just some of the benefits of this great location. Cotham Garden Primary School and Cotham Secondary School are also within circa 500 metres.
Pleasant open plan kitchen/living/dining room all fitted to a high standard.
An array of retained period features including multi-paned sash windows.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, bedroom 1, shower room/wc.
To be sold with no onward chain thus allowing a prompt move.
- A recently refurbished first floor apartment
- Double bedroom (10'6 x 9'1)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room (16'5 x 13'5)
- An array of period features including multi-paned sash windows
- Occupying a handsome Bath stone fronted grade II listed building
- To be sold with no onward chain thus alllowing a prompt move
from the pavement steps lead up to large wood panelled communal entrance door into communal entrance hallway where stairs rise to the first floor where the subject flat can be found on your left hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((16' 5'' x 3' 0'') (5.00m x 0.91m))
doors off to bedroom, shower room, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, ceiling light point, telephone entry system, high level storage cupboard, moulded skirting boards.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM: ((16' 5'' x 13' 5'' into chimney recess) (5.00m x 4.09m))
accessed via further hallway with useful storage cupboard on the right hand side
ceiling light point, central ceiling rose, moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, fireplace inset with complementary shelf, multi-paned wooden single glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation, radiator.
a modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall, drawer and base units with wooden working surfaces and matching wooden upstand and further partial tiled area, stainless steel sink with drainer section to side and swan neck stainless steel mixer tap over, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM: ((10' 6'' x 9' 1'') (3.20m x 2.77m))
large multi-paned sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, central ceiling rose, moulded ceiling cornice, radiator, moulded skirting boards, cupboard housing combination gas boiler and allowing further storage.
SHOWER ROOM: ((6' 5'' x 4' 10'') (1.95m x 1.47m))
a modern fitted shower room comprising large shower enclosure with 2 tone tiled surround and impressive wall mounted stainless steel shower and controls with side jets and separate hand held shower attachment, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern and complementary shelf over, further tiled surround, laminate flooring, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin, ceiling light point, wall mounted mirror, extractor fan.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 9 December 2020. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £73. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.