Church Road | Stoke Bishop
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £1,250,000 - £1,300,000
A versatile and incredibly spacious (2,459 sq. ft.), 5 double bedroom, 3 reception room detached residence situated in a highly sought after leafy location, close to the Downs. Enjoying off road parking for multiple cars and a glorious south easterly facing rear garden.
Immense feeling of space with the majority of the accommodation arranged on the ground floor and plenty of natural light adding to the sense of space.
Situated on the highly sought after Church Road, on the borders of Stoke Bishop and Sneyd Park in a leafy and uncongested area, yet close to the city. Within easy reach of the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and the convenience of local shops and bus connections of Stoke Hill.
Ground Floor: a wonderful expansive accommodation on the ground floor including a generous central entrance hallway, a 18ft x 13ft sitting room, a further family/garden room with a sociable connection through to the kitchen, separate dining room, principal bedroom with luxurious en suite bathroom/shower/wc, 2 further double bedrooms, a ground floor shower room/wc and utility room/pantry.
First Floor: 2 independent double bedrooms, with adjoining bathroom and shower room respectively.
Outside: sat within the centre of this generous garden plot, the property is set 55ft back from the pavement with a driveway providing ample off road parking for multiple cars and a well-stocked front garden, gated access through to a glorious south easterly facing rear garden of a good size with seating area, a shed, a greenhouse, a small orchard and additional parking to the rear.
Offered with no onward chain.
A striking, individual property in a peaceful desirable location.
- Spacious (2,459sq.ft) 5 double bedroom detached residence
- Versatile accommodation with plenty of natural light
- 3 reception rooms & a sociable kitchen/breakfast room
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Close to The Downs & amenities of Stoke Hill
- Glorious south-easterly facing rear garden
- Offered with no onward chain
- Desirable & peaceful location
via an expansive block paved driveway affording off road parking for several vehicles. The driveway leads up to a covered porch where you will find the main front door to the property.
a spacious open central hallway with high ceilings, inset spotlights, ceiling coving, radiator, wood effect flooring and central staircase with contemporary glass balustrade which leads up to the second bedroom. The hallway opens through to the kitchen/breakfast where there is a wide wall opening connecting through to reception 2/garden sitting room and further doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 3 and reception 3/dining room.
RECEPTION 2/GARDEN SITTING ROOM: 17' 11'' x 13' 5'' (5.46m x 4.09m)
a lovely bright sitting room with a sociable connection through to the kitchen with large double glazed windows on 2 elevations and sliding double glazed doors to rear overlooking and accessing the lovely rear garden. Wood effect flooring, feature chimney recess with built in book casing and low level cupboards to chimney recess, contemporary upright radiator and ample space for seating and dining furniture.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 14' 4'' x 10' 8'' (4.37m x 3.25m)
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level painted pine units with roll edged laminated worktop over and integrated appliances including a stainless steel electric oven with microwave over, 4 ring gas hob, dishwasher and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit. Further appliance space for a fridge/freezer and a large double glazed window to front. Wood effect flooring, radiator and part glazed door through to the rear lobby with second staircase leads to bedroom 5 at first floor level, which in turn accesses a utility room, the principal reception room, bedroom 3 and a shower room/wc, as well as having access out to the rear garden through part double glazed door.
PRINCIPAL SITTING ROOM: 21' 5'' x 20' 1'' (6.52m x 6.12m)
a superb large sitting room at the front of the property with plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed window to front and bi-folding doors to side accessing the driveway and frontage of the property. Wood effect flooring, contemporary anthracite grey upright radiators and double doors accessing a useful recessed storage cupboard.
RECEPTION ROOM 3/DINING ROOM: 13' 4'' x 9' 9'' (4.06m x 2.97m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, contemporary upright radiator, wood effect flooring and large picture window overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 8'' x 12' 11'' (4.16m x 3.93m)
a generous double bedroom with a lovely outlook over the rear garden, radiator, telephone point and door accessing:-
Ensuite Bathroom/Shower/wc: 10' 3'' x 7' 5'' (3.12m x 2.26m)
a generous and well designed en suite with a bath tub, walk in shower area with dual headed system fed shower and recessed alcove shelving, low level wc, 2 stone sinks set into a wood counter with storage cabinets beneath. Tiled walls, tiled floor, demisting mirror, inset spotlights, extractor fan, double glazed window to side and chrome effect heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 4: 12' 1'' x 12' 1'' (3.68m x 3.68m)
a double bedroom with a neighbouring shower room/wc, making it perfect for a guest room with a double glazed window to side and a radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 5' 10'' x 4' 7'' (1.78m x 1.40m)
a white suite comprising a walk in shower with system fed dual headed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, built in wash basin and counter over. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear and chrome effect heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 5: 13' 8'' x 9' 8'' (4.16m x 2.94m)
a double bedroom to the front of the property with high ceilings, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to front and a radiator. The current owners have used this room as a walk in dressing room, but equally could be used as its own double bedroom.
UTILITY/PANTRY: 7' 10'' x 6' 6'' (2.39m x 1.98m)
a modern utility area with plenty of practical storage cupboards, a square edged worktop with inset 1½ bowl sink and appliance space and plumbing beneath for washing machine and dryer. Part tiled walls and wood effect flooring.
plenty of natural light provided by the Velux skylight window to front and doors leading off to bedroom 2, bathroom/wc and low level hatch accessing eaves loft storage space.
BEDROOM 3: 20' 2'' x 11' 8'' (6.14m x 3.55m)
a good sized loft converted double bedroom with a modern fresh feel with plenty of natural light provided by the 2 dormer windows to rear overlooking the rear garden and further Velux skylight to side. Radiator, wall mounted air conditioning unit, low level double doors accessing wardrobe space and further low level doors accessing eaves storage space.
BATHROOM/WC: 8' 10'' x 5' 7'' (2.69m x 1.70m)
a modern white family bathroom comprising a double ended bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin with built in storage drawers beneath, low level wc, 2 heated towel rails, part tiled walls with recessed alcove shelf and Velux skylight window to side.
BEDROOM 2: 16' 0'' x 12' 2'' (4.87m x 3.71m)
a double bedroom with 3 Velux skylight windows (1 to front and 2 to side), tv point, door accessing recessed walk in wardrobe, radiator, air conditioning unit and further door accessing the en suite shower room/wc.
Ensuite Shower Room/wc:
a white suite comprising shower enclosure with electric shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage drawer beneath, extractor fan, inset spotlights and a heated towel rail.
The property is sat in the centre of a generous plot with outdoor space as follows:-
FRONT GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING:
the property has a 55ft/16.76m driveway and frontage providing ample off road parking, mainly laid to block paving with a level lawn front garden beside and deep well stocked flower borders containing various plants, shrubs and a fabulous Magnolia tree. Outdoor tap and gated side access to the rear garden.
a wonderful south easterly facing lawned rear garden with a generous paved seating area closest to the living space, perfect for outdoor entertaining and dining. Deep flower borders with a rich array of shrubs, conifers and trees. There is a good sized side courtyard garden with a garden shed, greenhouse, water butt and outdoor tap and to the top section of the garden there is a small orchard with fruit trees and gated access to a further parking area to the rear of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: F
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.