Chandos Road, Redland
A fabulous newly constructed 2 double bedroom mews house situated in the heart of Redland and offering a stylish interior, superb storage/utility space and bi-folding doors accessing a private, enclosed courtyard rear garden.
Built with energy efficiency at its core, with solar roof panels, double-glazed windows and a heat recovery system.
Offered with no onward chain.
Accommodation: generous reception hallway, superb open plan (24’5” x 14’9”) kitchen/dining /living space with bi-folding doors accessing the courtyard rear garden, separate large utility/store with adjoining cloakroom wc and boiler cupboard. Independently accessed bin/recycling store.
First Floor: spacious study landing with natural light and recessed alcove shelving, 2 good sized double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom/wc.
A rare opportunity to purchase a bespoke 2 storey house in such a convenient and central location.
- A newly constructed two storey mews house
- Situated in the heart of Redland
- 2 double bedrooms
- Enclosed courtyard rear garden
- No onward chain
- Solar panels and heat recovery system
- Highly efficient
- A superb alternative to an apartment.
via main front door leading into reception hallway:-
RECEPTION HALLWAY: 11' 7'' x 5' 10'' widening to 7'6" (3.53m x 1.78m/2.29m)
generous and welcoming entrance hallway with inset floormat, herringbone tiled flooring, coat hooks, downlighters, a period style radiator, stair case rising to first floor landing, and a high level glazed panel providing plenty of natural light. Doors lead off into open plan kitchen/dining/living area and the large utility room/store, which in turn accesses the downstairs wc and boiler cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: 24' 5'' x 14' 9'' (7.44m x 4.49m)
a large sociable open plan space flooded with natural light provided by the high-level windows to front and 3 bi-folding doors to rear. There is a modern fitted dark blue Shaker-style kitchen with white quartz worktop over and inset sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances included a Bosch electric oven, induction hob with built-in extraction, a fridge. Wooden flooring, inset spotlights and heat recovery ducts, 2 contemporary anthracite grey radiators and bi-folding doors accessing an attractive rear courtyard garden.
UTILITY/STORE ROOM: 10' 0'' x 6' 10'' (3.05m x 2.08m)
a range of base level units with wood block work top over, inset 1½ bowl sink, plumbing and appliance space for 2 appliances, contemporary wall mounted radiator/towel rail, inset spotlights, heat recovery duct, double-glazed window to rear, sliding pocket door accessing the cloakroom/wc. Further door accessing a boiler cupboard, housing pressurised hot water cylinder and electric central heating boiler.
low level wc, wash handbasin, ceiling light point.
a spacious study landing with Velux skylight window providing natural light throughout study area and stairwell. There are recessed alcoves with built-in shelving providing storage. Doors off to 2 good sized double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 1'' x 11' 11'' (4.29m x 3.63m)
2 double-glazed sash windows to front, radiators, inset spotlights, heat recovery duct and doorway accessing a recessed wardrobe/storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 3'' x 15' 10'' (4.04m x 4.82m)
timber framed double-glazed sash window to front, radiator, heat recovery duct.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 1'' x 11' 10'' (2.16m x 3.60m)
a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and dual headed cistern-fed shower over with glass shower screen, contemporary heated towel rail, low level wc with concealed push-button cistern, sink mounted into oak shelf with storage shelf and shaver point beneath. Part tiled walls and floor, wall and ceiling spotlight and a Velux skylight window.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN: 26' 5'' x 11' 0'' (8.05m x 3.35m)
an enclosed courtyard rear garden, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Laid to stone paving with outdoor lighting, attractive stone and dance boundary walls, a large raised planter containing a semi-mature tree.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the property is NOT eligible for a resident’s parking permit
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property will be registered as a separate title during the sale. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.