Chancel Close, Sneyd Park
An exceptionally smart and inviting 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room modern detached home situated in a peaceful and sought after location in Sneyd Park, with 29ft roof terrace, off-street parking and single garage.
Constructed in 2012, this select and low-density development is a beautiful and quiet location with well kept communal gardens.
Situated in Sneyd Park, one of Bristol's sought after and leafy areas within close proximity of the Downs and Old Sneed Park nature reserve.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, L shaped reception hall, 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), family bathroom.
First Floor: landing, separate wc, kitchen/dining room, dual aspect sitting room
Outside: 29ft roof garden, off-street parking, single garage, visitors parking, communal gardens.
A most attractive, easy maintenance and highly efficient modern home within a small development in a sought after location.
- An exceptionally smart and inviting modern detached home
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Constructed in 2012 in a select and low-density development
- Beautiful and quiet location with well kept communal gardens
- 29ft roof terrace
- Off street parking
- Single garage
- An easy maintenance and highly efficient modern home
Panelled door with glass lintel and wall light, opening to:-
inlaid entrance mat, inset ceiling downlights, main switch board control. Door with stainless steel door furniture opening to:-
L SHAPED RECEPTION HALL:
engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights, radiator. Useful understairs storage cupboard. Airing Cupboard housing hot water cylinder with pressurised tank and slatted shelving. Turning staircase ascending to the first floor. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (14' 7'' x 9' 5'') (4.44m x 2.87m)
double doors overlooking and opening externally to the front elevation, a pair of mirrored wardrobes offering ample hanging rail and shelving space, radiator, inset ceiling downlights. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (9' 2'' x 3' 9'') (2.79m x 1.14m)
Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware comprising low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern and pedestal wash hand basin, walk in style shower with wall mounted shower unit, hand held shower attachment and an overhead circular shower. Tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail/radiator, shaver point, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 10'' x 9' 2'') (3.30m x 2.79m)
tall window to the side elevation enjoying an attractive outlook, built in wardrobes offering ample hanging rail and shelving space, inset ceiling downlights, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (9' 2'' x 7' 8'') (2.79m x 2.34m)
dual aspect with windows to the front and side elevations, double opening built in wardrobe, radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 8'' x 6' 9'') (2.34m x 2.06m)
Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware comprising low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap over. Tiled flooring and walls, complementary shelf, obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, shaver point, extractor fan.
inset ceiling downlights, loft access. Doors with stainless steel door furniture opening to:-
Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware comprising low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and walls to dado height, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (16' 8'' x 9' 8'' plus 7'0 x 6'10) (5.08m x 2.94m plus 2.13m x 2.08m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek gloss base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, roll edged granite worktop surfaces with matching upstands, undermount 1½ bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap over, tiled flooring, inset ceiling downlights, radiator, space for table and chairs, dual aspect with windows to the front and rear elevations plus double doors opening to a Juliette balcony to the side elevation with far reaching views. Integral Siemens appliances including combi microwave/oven, electric oven, tall fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, induction hob and extractor hood. Open walkway through to:-
SITTING ROOM: (18' 8'' x 13' 1'') (5.69m x 3.98m)
dual aspect with double doors to the front elevation onto a Juliette balcony plus further double doors to the rear elevation overlooking and opening externally onto a roof top garden. Engineered oak flooring, two radiators, moulded skirtings, two wall light points, inset ceiling downlights.
ROOF TOP GARDEN: (29' 4'' x 16' 6'') (8.93m x 5.03m)
having ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing etc and a delightful space with varying views on all three sides. Combination of paved and timber decked with raised lavender border to one side. Outside tap and power.
OFF STREET PARKING:
driveway parking for one car.
SINGLE GARAGE: (16' 1'' x 10' 6'') (4.90m x 3.20m)
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.