Canynge Road | Clifton
An elegant and spacious (over 1,800 sq. ft.) 3 bedroom raised hall floor apartment with beautiful south-west facing garden and garage.
Generously proportioned with high ceilings and period features. Impressive 25ft drawing room opens into a large kitchen/dining room to create an outstanding open plan living space.
3 good bedrooms, 2 with en-suites, and further family bath/shower room.
Enclosed balcony/garden room overlooking the rear garden.
Occupies an elevated position in this attractive Victorian period building in a highly sought after address.
Delightful south-west facing rear garden, circa 85ft x 45ft, with large lawned area, well stocked and tended beds and a sitting out patio.
Single garage - accessed to the rear, off Litfield Road.
Located a convenient distance from Clifton Village in a peaceful position close to The Promenade and The Downs.
Sold with no onward chain so a prompt move is possible.
An apartment of remarkable character in a first class location.
- Elegant and Spacious 3 double Bedroom apartment
- Beautiful 85 ft x 45 ft south facing rear garden
- Impressive and grand 23 ft drawing room
- Large Kitchen /Dining Room
- Sunny enclosed balcony / Garden room
- 3 good beds, 2 with ensuites, and further bath/shower wetroom.
- Elevated position in an attractive Victorian building
- An apartment of remarkable character in a first class location
- Sold with No onward Chain
from the pavement find double gates and stone paved pathway which leads through the front garden to the large open porch with tiled floor and arched side glazing which in turn leads up to the solid wooden front door to this building.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
period tessellated tiled floor, side windows, ceiling cornicing, low level communal cupboard (which houses the gas boiler that serves the subject apartment). Staircase rises to the upper 2 apartments and glazed wooden double doors, with arched fanlight, open into the hall floor apartment.
ceiling cornice, attractive tessellated tiled floor, large cast iron radiator, doors radiate off to:-
DRAWING ROOM: (front) 25' 1'' x 15' 5'' (7.64m x 4.70m)
an exceptionally grand room with high ceilings, 2 large arched sash windows with working shutters set in shallow bay to the front elevation, fireplace with gas fire, radiators and picture rail. Tall double doors open into:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (rear) 16' 10'' x 15' 3'' (5.13m x 4.64m)
intricate ceiling cornice, picture rail, John Lewis of Hungerford kitchen with a good range of fitted base and wall mounted units with granite work surfaces and upstands, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, range cooker with 5 burner gas hob and double oven with filter hood above and separate microwave oven, built in fridge and freezer and integrated dishwasher, radiator, beautiful marble period fireplace surround and tiled and cast iron insert, Travertine tiled floor, mainly glazed wooden double doors with glazed surround, opens into:-
COVERED BALCONY/GARDEN ROOM: 25' 4'' x 5' 9'' (7.72m x 1.75m)
original covered balcony/veranda/garden room with extensive windows overlooking the rear garden, wooden canopy, tiled floor, storage cupboards, radiator, secondary doors into bedrooms 2 and 3 and to cast iron staircase which provides access down to the rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 23' 1'' x 15' 6'' (7.03m x 4.72m)
wide bay window with 3 sash windows and working shutters, fitted wardrobes, impressive period fireplace surround, high ceilings with cornice and picture rail, and 2 radiators.
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with cupboards beneath, tiled shower with mains fed shower unit, fully tiled walls and floor and downlighters.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 13' 9'' x 7' 10'' (4.19m x 2.39m)
high level stained glass windows and further window and door which opens onto the covered balcony, radiator. Door opens to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
shower cubicle with mains fed shower, wc and wash hand basin with cupboard beneath.
loft storage to false ceiling area, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and linen shelving cupboard. Further utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and space for a condensing dryer.
BEDROOM 3: 14' 6'' x 12' 6'' (4.42m x 3.81m)
ceiling coving, upvc double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
tiled wet room style bathroom with corner bath, walk-in shower with drench rose and hand held attachment, small wash hand basin, windows to side elevation.
REAR GARDEN: circa 85' 0'' x 45' 0'' (25.89m x 13.71m)
gorgeous level sunny south-west facing rear garden with extensive patio area accessed via cast iron staircase leading from the covered balcony. Extensive well stocked beds with a profusion of flowering plants, shrubs and bushes and an established Wisteria.
Side access through to the front of the property. Residents of this building have a right of way down the side path of this rear garden in order to access the garages at the rear. The area under the flat is owned by the lower ground floor flat, however the hall floor flat has use of the left hand half of the coal shed.
GARAGE: 15' 7'' x 7' 10'' (4.75m x 2.39m)
single garage (closest to the gate), located in a row of 3 garages found at the rear of the garden. Vehicular access is afforded from Litfield Road. The garage is tight for modern vehicles and is in need of some repair.
this flat is located within the Clifton Village Residents Parking Scheme.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1970. The Freeholder of the building is the Management Company, of which the 4 flat owners of this building are the only directors. We understand that there is an annual ground rent of £12.0s.0d p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the quarterly service charge is £375. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: F.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.