Cambridge Crescent | Westbury-on-Trym
A charming and exceptionally well-presented 3 double bedroom (1 with en suite), 2 reception room Victorian terraced home situated on a popular and neighbourly crescent in the heart of Westbury-on-Trym village. Further benefiting from many original features and a gorgeous 40ft x 16ft south facing garden.
Highly convenient location within a short stroll of the shops, cafes and bus connections of Westbury-on-Trym village. Also close to the green open spaces of Canford Park and Durdham Downs, as well as being close to excellent schools including Westbury-on-Trym C of E and Redmaids Girl's School.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cosy bay fronted sitting room with wood burning stove leading through into a large sociable dining room and kitchen, both of which access the gorgeous south facing garden. Useful understairs storage.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 3 and a well-presented family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, spectacular loft converted double bedroom with lovely outlook over rear garden and en suite shower room/wc.
An immaculately presented Victorian home with a cosy and welcoming atmosphere, a gorgeous sunny rear garden and great location on the doorstep of local shops and amenities.
- An exceptional Victorian home with a wonderful south facing garden
- 3 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Gorgeous 40ft x 16ft south facing garden
- Large sociable dining room and kitchen
- Many original features
- Cosy bay fronted sitting room with wood burning stove
- Great location on the doorstep of local shops and amenities
- Situated on a popular & neighbourly crescent in the heart of the village
via garden gate leading through an attractive front courtyard garden to the main front door to the property.
high ceilings, wood flooring, radiator with decorative cover, original staircase rising to first floor landing with useful understairs storage recess, low level meter cupboard, alarm control panel, dado rail and doors leading off to the sitting room and dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (14' 10'' x 10' 0'' max into chimney recess) (4.52m x 3.05m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, a feature fireplace with exposed original brick arch and wood burning stove, bay to front comprising 3 double glazed sliding sash style windows with plantation shutters, wood flooring, radiator and wide wall opening creating a sociable connection through to the dining room.
DINING ROOM: (15' 5'' max into chimney recess x 12' 6'') (4.70m x 3.81m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, radiator with decorative cover, feature chimney recess with floating oak mantle, wood flooring, double glazed double doors leading out to the rear garden and wide wall opening connecting the dining room through to the kitchen.
KITCHEN: (17' 1'' x 8' 2'') (5.20m x 2.49m)
a farmhouse shaker style kitchen with base and eye level units with wood block worktop over and inset 1½ bowl ceramic sink and drainer unit, integrated double electric eye level ovens, integrated dishwasher, fridge and washing machine. Further appliance space for free standing fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, inset spotlights and double glazed door with double glazed windows either side leading out to the rear garden.
the staircase rising to the second floor landing with understairs recess and doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (14' 10'' x 12' 7'' into chimney recess) (4.52m x 3.83m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, exposed stripped floorboards, an attractive fireplace, radiator with decorative cover, bay window to front comprising double glazed sliding sash style windows with further window beside and built in plantation shutters.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 7'' x 9' 3'' (3.83m x 2.82m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, sliding sash style window to rear with plantation shutters, exposed painted floorboards, an attractive cast iron period fireplace and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (9' 11'' x 8' 2'') (3.02m x 2.49m)
a white suite comprising a panelled bath with system fed dual headed shower over, low level wc, wash basin with a stand and drawers beneath, heated towel rail, part wood panelled walls, louvre door accessing an Airing Cupboard, housing a gas central heating boiler and double glazed sliding sash style window to rear.
Velux skylight window, inset spotlights and door accessing the loft converted bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 4'' max below sloped ceiling x 6' 9'' min/15'1 max) (4.97m x 2.06m/4.60m)
a loft converted double bedroom with large Velux skylight window to front taking in views over rooftops of neighbouring buildings. There is a large dormer to rear with double glazed windows overlooking the rear and neighbouring gardens, low level doors accessing useful eaves storage spaces, radiator and door through to:-
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (7' 10'' x 2' 7'') (2.39m x 0.79m)
a shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
attractive front courtyard garden.
REAR GARDEN: (40' 0'' x 16' 4'' plus side return 16'6 x 6'7) (12.18m x 4.97m + 5.04m x 2.01m)
a tastefully landscaped level south facing rear garden attracting much of the day’s sunshine and offering a surprising amount of privacy. Generous paved seating area closest to the property and useful side return courtyard. Steps lead up to a level lawned section with railway sleeper raised flower borders containing various plants and shrubs. The stepping stones through the lawned garden lead to the bottom section of the garden where there is a wood store, a garden shed and handy gated pedestrian rear access.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.