Caledonian Road | Harbourside
In the heart of Bristol on the historic floating harbour; a spacious and well-appointed 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, modern waterside apartment, with garage and superb views, beautifully presented semi open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room (28ft x 19ft) and south facing rear courtyard plus front terrace.
Liberty Gardens is an iconic landmark building situated within the sought after Point development on the south side of Bristol's floating harbour and benefits from ga central heating, powder coated aluminium double glazed windows and doors, lift and stairwell access, underground bike store, stylish kitchen with sleek gloss units and integral appliances, double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, well-appointed en-suite shower room with walk-in shower and aforementioned courtyard garden and water fronting terrace offering ample space for garden furniture, potted plans and barbecuing etc.
The harbourside couldn’t be more convenient to enjoy life in Bristol to the full. The area surrounding the development has undergone a dramatic transformation in recent years and now offers a variety of places to visit, including millennium square, home to the 'We The Curious' attraction; as well as the Watershed media centre and the Blue Reef Aquarium. The development's location is also ideal for commuters, whether you work in the city or further afield, it is just minutes from Temple Meads Station, offering frequent links to the centre of London, Reading or slightly closer to home to Cardiff and Gloucester.
Accommodation: reception hall, open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room (28ft x 19ft) which opens to a water fronting terrace, 3 double bedrooms (one with en-suite bath/shower room), additional shower room.
Outside: south facing courtyard, front terrace. Garage in block.
A rare opportunity to acquire a very special 3 double bedroom waterside ground floor apartment with generous outside space on Bristol’s historic floating harbour.
- In the heart of Bristol on the historic floating harbour
- A spacious and well appointed modern waterside apartment
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Beautifully presented semi open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Superb views
- South facing rear courtyard
- Front terrace
- Garage in block
- Council Tax Band: E.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year (less 10 days) lease which commenced on 1 May 2000. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.