Cairns Road, Westbury Park
A very bright 4 bedroom, 2 reception townhouse with 44ft rear garden, a secure rear lane access leading to a single garage and occasional off street parking at the rear.
A light and roomy townhouse which has been very well maintained throughout. The accommodation is very flexible and could offer 5 bedrooms/1 reception or 3 bedrooms/3 receptions with the addition of a generous kitchen/dining room backing onto the rear garden.
The rear garden is long enough to allow a generous kitchen extension (subject to any necessary planning consents) and also enjoys the benefit of providing off street parking via the rear lane.
Set in a favoured location on the Westbury Park/Redland border with Bishop Road, Henleaze and St Bonaventures primary schools within 750m, whereas Redland Green Secondary School is circa 700m.
Hall Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, reception 2/bedroom 4.
Ground Floor: hallway, ground floor wc/shower, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Outside: front garden, 44ft x 18ft rear garden, single garage.
A very well presented and practical family home offering potential for a kitchen extension and within 700m of Redland Green School.
- Spacious and bright townhouse
- Flexible accommodation over 3 floors
- Large kitchen breakfast room
- 2 Receptions
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Full length rear garden 44ft x 18ft
- Secure rear lane access to single garage
- Potential for off street parking
wrought iron gate opens into pathway and steps rise to the front entrance door with portico.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((14' 2'' x 5' 11'' overall inclusive of stairwell) (4.31m x 1.80m))
doors open to sitting room and reception 2/bedroom 4. Stairs lead down to the kitchen and dining room. Stairs rise to the first floor landing, radiator.
SITTING ROOM: ((17' 3'' x 12' 1'') (5.25m x 3.68m))
two very large double glazed windows to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, recessed spotlights, two radiators.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 4: ((12' 10'' x 10' 10'') (3.91m x 3.30m))
two large double glazed doors with Juliet balcony to the front elevation, radiator.
with large double glazed window to the front elevation, tiled floor, radiator, understairs storage and:-
Ground Floor WC & Shower:
low level wc, continuation of tiled flooring, wash hand basin with vanity unit underneath, tiled shower cubicle, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((17' 3'' x 12' 1'' min) (5.25m x 3.68m))
a lovely big kitchen with space for large table and chairs, double glazed doors and windows to the rear elevation overlooking and opening out into the rear garden, fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating rolled edged working surfaces, electric double oven, 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, partially tiled walls, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, tiled floor and built-in storage housing the gas combination boiler and ironing board.
DINING ROOM: ((12' 10'' x 10' 10'') (3.91m x 3.30m))
continuation of tiled flooring, double glazed double doors to the front elevation opening out onto the front garden, radiator.
doors opening to bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and the bathroom. Access to roof storage space.
BEDROOM 1: ((front) (12' 10'' x 10' 10'') (3.91m x 3.30m))
double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) (12' 3'' x 9' 4'') (3.73m x 2.84m))
double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3: ((9' 2'' x 7' 7'') (2.79m x 2.31m))
double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: ((8' 9'' x 5' 11'' overall inclusive of stairwell) (2.66m x 1.80m))
white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath with curved shower screen and shower fitment, opaque double glazed window to front elevation, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
mainly laid as lawn with shrub and flower borders, brick low boundary wall.
REAR GARDEN: ((44' 0'' long x 18' 0'') (13.40m x 5.48m))
the garden is laid with decking immediately outside the kitchen/breakfast room, lawn with flower and shrub borders, trellis of fruit trees (plum, cherry, apple, pear, nectarine and peach), an area laid with ornamental stone to the rear of the garden with large timber gate and could be used to provide off street parking or garden (whichever is required).
GARAGE: ((17' 3'' x 8' 9'') (5.25m x 2.66m))
single garage with up and over door.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.