Buckingham Place | Clifton
Set along a fine grade II* listed Victorian terrace in a highly sought after location within close proximity to Clifton Village, a well finished two bedroom (one double and one single) apartment benefiting from use of its own private front and rear courtyards as well as an off-street parking space.
Conveniently situated and within easy walking distance of Clifton Village, the Triangle and Whiteladies Road with an array of restaurants, shops, bars and cafes as well as Clifton Down train station.
Allocated off-street parking space.
Front and rear private courtyards.
- A well finished apartment
- Set in a fine grade II* listed Victorian terrace
- 2 bedrooms
- Front and rear courtyards
- Off street parking space
from pavement, wrought iron gate and a stone staircase descends to the private lower courtyard garden area. Wooden panelled door opens into:-
inset door mat, stripped wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point. Doors providing access to the sitting room, bathroom, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 which in turns leads through to a utility room that opens out onto the rear courtyard garden.
SITTING ROOM: 13' 5'' x 11' 8'' (4.09m x 3.55m)
two large sash windows to front elevation providing lots of natural light, stripped wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point. Wall opening through to the:-
accessed via the sitting room with stylish tiled flooring. Fitted with an array of wall, base and drawer units with square edged quartz worktop over and integrated Neff electric oven, 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over, dishwasher. Ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 4'' x 10' 4'' (4.37m x 3.15m)
stripped wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards, two radiators, two ceiling light points, large built-in wardrobes, sash window to rear elevation providing lots of natural light.
BEDROOM 2: 8' 9'' x 6' 1'' (2.66m x 1.85m)
stripped wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point.
UTILITY SPACE: 7' 9'' x 3' 6'' (2.36m x 1.07m)
plumbing and appliance for washer/dryer, freestanding fridge/freezer. Wall mounted Ideal combi boiler. Ceiling light point. Wooden stable effect door opening out onto rear courtyard garden.
low level wc, floor standing wash hand basin, bath cubicle with glass insert and stainless steel Mira Sport electric shower, stylish wall tiles and tile flooring throughout.
natural sandstone flooring. Small but useful space, perfect for a bistro dining set.
laid to natural sandstone, ample space for dining furniture and potted plants.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 25 December 1975. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.