Buckingham Place | Clifton
Situated within an elegant grade II* listed Victorian terrace within the heart of Clifton. A well proportioned two bedroom courtyard garden flat benefitting from its own private entrance and an allocated off-street parking space. To be offered with no onward chain.
Conveniently located, being a short stroll to Clifton Village, as well as being within easy reach of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Triangle and all central areas.
Allocated off-street parking space.
Private courtyard garden.
Stylishly presented and well proportioned layout within an attractive Victorian building.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, utility room and shower room/wc.
Outside: rear courtyard garden and off street parking for one vehicle.
Offered with no onward chain.
- Situated within an elegant grade II* listed Victorian terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Private courtyard garden
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- Highly desirable Clifton location
- Stylishly presented and well proportioned layout
- Private entrance
from the pavement proceed through wrought iron gates and steps descend to the front courtyard and covered hallway with private wood panelled entrance door to the right, and storage (communal) to the left-hand side with meters. Security light.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (18' 9'' x 3' 4'') (5.71m x 1.02m)
L shaped hallway with doors leading off to the sitting room, shower room/wc, bedroom 1, bedroom 2. Inset downlights, radiator, stone flooring, moulded skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: (13' 8'' x 11' 3'') (4.16m x 3.43m)
2 multi-paned sash windows with stripped back working shutters to the front elevation, inset downlights, radiator, exposed brick fireplace with wooden mantle with opening through to open plan kitchen.
KITCHEN: (8' 4'' x 5' 11'') (2.54m x 1.80m)
fitted with a range of base units, cupboards and drawers, polished stone working surfaces, stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and carved draining board, integrated fridge, 4 ring Smeg gas hob with stainless steel curved glass filter hood over, Smeg electric oven/grill below, solid wood shelves with metal brackets, partially tiled walls, stone flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 4'' x 10' 7'') (4.06m x 3.22m)
multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation with stripped back wooden working shutters overlooking the rear courtyard garden, 2 fitted wardrobes with chimney recess, radiator, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 9'' x 6' 9'') (3.27m x 2.06m)
inset downlights, radiator, fitted carpet. Partially glazed door to:-
UTILITY ROOM: (9' 2'' x 3' 10'') (2.79m x 1.17m)
with space and plumbing for washing machine with wooden working surface, 2 cupboards with an abundance of storage shelving, partially glazed door out to the rear courtyard.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (6' 8'' x 5' 4'') (2.03m x 1.62m)
white suite comprising low level wc with dual flush cistern, mounted ceramic sink with mixer tap and working polished stone surface to the left, walk in wide shower with rainfall shower head and extra attachment, glass shower screen, heated towel rail, fitted anti-mist mirror, shaver and toothbrush charging docks, inset downlights, stone tiled walls, stone tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
COURTYARD REAR GARDEN: (9' 10'' x 8' 6'') (2.99m x 2.59m)
which is rendered and painted, loose stone chippings, excellent place for table and chairs, extendable canopy. Waterproof electrical point.
OFF STREET PARKING:
the apartment has the use of one parking space to the front of the building which is secured by a lockable bollard.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 December 1974. We also understand that there is a ground rent payable of £15 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £125.76. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.