Bridge Road | Leigh Woods
Commanding an elevated position on the first floor of a handsome Victorian building within a stone's throw of the Clifton Suspension Bridge, an exceptionally well- proportioned (circa 1000 sq. ft.) two double bedroom apartment with spectacular views over the city of Bristol via a south facing balcony. Situated within the ever popular Leigh Woods with Clifton Village only a short level stroll away, the flat further benefits from two allocated off-street parking spaces as well as being offered to the market with no onward chain.
Situated within the heart of the highly desirable area of Leigh Woods within 400 metres of the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge, Oakleigh House sits on a elevated position nearby the popular Leigh Woods nature reserve as well as the 850 acres of woodland & grassland which Ashton Court Estate has to offer. The independent shops, delis and restaurants of Clifton Village are just a short walk across the suspension bridge.
Two allocated off-street parking spaces.
Two double bedrooms alongside nearly 1000 sq. ft. of internal space.
Private south facing balcony accessed via the reception room.
Situated within a truly gorgeous Victorian detached building, this charming apartment retains a variety of period features.
Bicycle storage and communal garden.
Separate kitchen (15'11 x 7'10).
- An exceptionally well proportioned first floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Generous sitting room (23'5 x 16'11)
- Separate kitchen (15'11 x 7'11)
- South facing balcony with spectacular city views
- Situated within a truly gorgeous Victorian detached building
- Two allocated off-street parking spaces
- Bicycle storage and communal garden
- Offered with no onward chain
from the road the property is accessed via wide tarmacked and turning driveway which leads to the car park to the front elevation of the building, housing one private allocated parking space for the flat. Two large wooden double doors lead into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE VESTIBULE:
housing the various post trays. Secondary wooden door with period stained glass leads through into:-
a well-proportioned, well-maintained and extremely well-lit communal entrance corridor which is exceptionally wide. Carpeted staircase ascends to the first floor of the building, where the private entrance to Flat 4 can be found immediately in front of you. Wooden door opens into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (8' 5'' x 7' 6'') (2.56m x 2.28m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, light point. Doors off to the principal rooms of the flat including sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom. Gas radiator, intercom entry phone.
SITTING ROOM: (23' 5'' x 16' 11'') (7.13m x 5.15m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, gas radiator, ceiling cornice, light point, cast iron fireplace, dado rail, internet point and telephone point. Plenty of natural light coming through from the front elevation with single sash windows and also French door leading out onto:-
a well-proportioned balcony with exceptional city views across south Bristol, Dundry and beyond - the perfect alfresco dining area.
KITCHEN: (15' 11'' x 7' 11'') (4.85m x 2.41m)
an exceptionally well-proportioned separate kitchen, laid with wood laminate flooring. Comprising an array of stylish shaker style wall, base and drawer units, thick wooden roll edge butcher style worktops, stylish white brick tile splashback surround, sink with stainless steel swan neck mixer over, slimline dishwasher, low level gas oven with 4 ring induction hob and overhead extractor hood, cupboard housing Gloworm boiler, gas column radiator, moulded skirting boards, light point, inset ceiling downlights. Plenty of natural light coming through from the front elevation through single glazed sash windows.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 1'' x 14' 11'') (4.59m x 4.54m)
an exceptionally well-proportioned master bedroom, laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, gas radiator, ceiling cornice with light point. Plenty of natural light being provided from the side elevation via single sash windows, dado rail.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 0'' x 0' 0'' (3.05m x 0.00m)
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, dado rail, light point, gas radiator, natural light being provided from the side elevation via single glazed sash window. Plenty of room for a double bed.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 6'' x 7' 9'') (3.20m x 2.36m)
tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards, floor standing wash hand basin with stainless steel taps over, low level wc, shaver point, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan. Large Airing Cupboard housing freestanding washer/dryer. Chrome towel radiator. Bath with wall mounted stainless steel shower head and controls with stylish tiled surround.
OFF STREET PARKING:
two off street parking spaces.
COMMUNAL FRONT GARDEN:
well-maintained communal front gardens laid to turf.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 January 1986. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.