Bishop Road, Bishopston
PRICE GUIDE RANGE £675,000 - £700,000
A charming and beautifully presented 4 double bedroom, 2 reception room, 2 bath/shower room Victorian terraced house situated in a convenient Bishopston location, within walking distance of independent shops, cafes and restaurants on Gloucester Road and Bishop Road Primary School.
An attractive bay fronted Victorian house full of character and charm, period style fireplaces, stripped floorboards, generous well proportioned rooms with 3 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms and superb kitchen/dining room.
Located within 800 metres of Redland Green School and excellent primary schools including Bishop Road and Henleaze, also within easy reach of the shops and amenities of Coldharbour Road, Henleaze Road and Gloucester Road and its vast array of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Ground Floor: vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, reception 2, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc.
Outside: courtyard front garden and attractive enclosed rear garden.
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Courtyard front garden and attractive enclosed rear garden
via pathway beside front garden to main entrance to the property.
via double glazed entrance door, wooden flooring, ornate cornicing, tall moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point, door leading to:-
doors leading to sitting room, reception 2, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom/wc. Stripped wooden floorboards, ceiling cornicing, two ceiling light points, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: 15' 1'' x 13' 1'' (4.59m x 3.98m)
double glazed sash style bay window to front elevation, tv point, feature fireplace with flue to support log burning stove, ceiling light point, stripped wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirtings, radiator.
RECEPTION 2: 12' 1'' x 11' 3'' (3.68m x 3.43m)
double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, Velux style skylight, period feature fireplace, stripped wooden floorboards, radiator, ceiling light point, tall moulded skirting boards. Study Area: (6’1” x 5’3”) (1.86m x 1.60m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 22' 2'' x 10' 0'' (6.75m x 3.05m)
a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining room, a perfect family/entertaining space. Described separately as follows:-
wonderful modern gloss fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with solid oak worktop over, space for range style cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, space for American style fridge/freezer, tile effect flooring, tiled surrounds, 1 ½ bowl inset sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, double glazed window to rear elevation, Velux style skylight, concealed Worcester combi boiler.
space for large dining table and chairs, solid oak flooring, three ceiling light points, double glazed French doors to side patio area, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, radiator, ceiling light, tiled flooring.
doors leading to bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and bathroom/wc. Stairs ascending to second floor landing.
BEDROOM 2: 17' 3'' x 15' 4'' (5.25m x 4.67m)
double glazed sash style bay window, additional double glazed window to front elevation, feature fireplace with flue to support log burning stove, three double radiators, ceiling light point, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.71m x 3.50m)
double glazed sash style window to rear elevation, period style cast iron fireplace, radiator, ceiling light point, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 2'' x 9' 8'' (3.10m x 2.94m)
double glazed sash style window to rear elevation, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
fully tiled modern bathroom suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath with handheld shower over, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower over, tiled flooring, towel rail/radiator, obscure double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, door leading to bedroom 1.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 5'' x 11' 10'' (5.61m x 3.60m)
a fantastic master bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes, built in storage into the eaves, 2 double glazed Velux windows overlooking the front elevation, large double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation with cityscape views, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlighters, tv point, cast iron style radiator, moulded skirting boards. Door leading to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 10' 0'' x 4' 10'' (3.05m x 1.47m)
a contemporary bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower, fully tiled walls, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, obscure double glazed Velux window to front elevation, vertical chrome towel rail, tiled flooring.
mainly laid to pathway with small lawned areas, enclosed by brick wall boundaries.
mainly laid to lawn with patio area directly accessed from the kitchen/dining room, borders stocked with a mixture of mature flowers and shrubs, enclosed by wooden fence panelling, useful rear access gate.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
1. As from the 1st April 2018 there will be a requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to normally have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations will come into force for new lets and renewals of tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption [eg the building is Listed]. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements.
2. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
3. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
4. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
5. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
6. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
7. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
8. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.