Berkeley Square, Clifton
An immaculately presented 2 double bedroom (1,159 sq.ft.) first floor grade II* listed apartment set in a fine Georgian square with communal gardens within yards of Park Street and the Clifton Triangle. A spacious apartment which includes a wonderful living room 22ft x 18ft with 3 large sash windows overlooking Berkeley Square Gardens. Convenient and popular central location with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants all within a few hundred yards. Close to Bristol University, BBC and the city centre. A modern kitchen and shower room and bosting a range of period features. Accommodation: entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc. Within the central parking permit zone.
- First floor Georgian period apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Stunning Drawing Room 22' x 18'
- 1159 sq ft
- A wealth of period features with modern finishes
- Grade II* Listed
- Set in a fine square with public gardens
- Within the central parking permit zone
pathway and steps lead to the communal front entrance door and steps rise to the first floor, pass through double doors and on your left hand side will be the private entrance and marked as N0. 6.
spacious hallway with 2 steps down into the main area, doors lead out into the living/dining room, kitchen and to the rear to bedrooms 1 and 2 and the shower room/wc, radiator, wall mounted fuse box.
LIVING/DINING ROOM: 22' 7'' into chimney recess x 18' 5'' into shallow bay (6.88m x 5.61m)
exceptionally grand room with high ceilings, 3 large sash windows to the front elevation complete with working shutters and with a stunning outlook over Berkeley Square communal gardens, ceiling cornicing, picture rail and dado rail, fireplace, 2 walls lights, 3 radiators, large opening through into:
KITCHEN: 17' 4'' x 9' 11'' (5.28m x 3.02m)
modernised fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating quartz working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated slimline dishwasher, space for large fridge/freezer, 4 ring AEG induction hob with filter hood above, AEG double oven, central island with breakfast bar, inset spotlights, Karndean tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler, fitted cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 7'' x 8' 10'' extending to 13'4" (4.75m x 2.69m/4.05m)
2 large sash windows to the rear elevation, 2 radiators.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 6'' x 8' 10'' (4.72m x 2.69m)
very large sash window to the rear elevation and radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 8' 3'' x 6' 7'' (2.51m x 2.01m)
white suite comprising dual flush low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with drawers beneath and wall mounted cabinet over, walk in shower enclosure with glass shower screen, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 September 1986. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £160. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.