Belgrave Hill | Clifton
A unique and versatile 2 double bedroom (plus study), 2 bath/shower room courtyard garden maisonette situated on a quiet side road close to Whiteladies Road and Durdham Downs, with charming sitting/dining room and private entrance.
A homely maisonette full of charm and character with many period features.
The property is set 'off the beaten track' yet is within a few hundred yards of Durdham Downs offering over 400 acres of green open space and the convenience of shopping and essential services on Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill.
Ground Floor: entrance porch, entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, living/dining room, inner reception area, downstairs shower room/wc, storage cupboard.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, study, walk-in wardrobe leading through to family bathroom/wc.
Outside: private enclosed courtyard garden which can double up as parking.
Located in the Clifton East (CE) residents parking zone.
Gas central heating.
- Courtyard garden maisonette
- 2 double bedrooms (plus study)
- Sitting/dining room
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Inner reception area
- Full of charm and character with many period features
- Private entrance
- Situated on a quiet side road close to Whiteladies Road/Durdham Downs
- Clifton East (CE) residents parking scheme
- Private enclosed courtyard garden
from the pavement proceed through the wooden double gates, through the front courtyard where the main entrance door to the property can be found immediately in front of you. Wooden front door with stained glass panelling above leads into:-
ceiling light point, sash window to side elevation, tiled flooring, multi-panelled glazed door leads into:-
two sash windows overlooking the front courtyard, ceiling light point, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, large square opening leading to living/dining room. Door leading to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (19' 1'' x 7' 10'') (5.81m x 2.39m)
fitted with a matching range of shaker style wall, base and drawer units with a mixture of laminate and tiled worktops over with matching upstand, two bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer unit, space for oven and hob, plumbing for slimline dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in storage cupboard with stable door, radiator, space for breakfast table and chairs, two sash windows overlooking the front courtyard, two ceiling light points, four wall light points, laminate flooring throughout.
LIVING/DINING ROOM: (22' 4'' x 12' 1'') (6.80m x 3.68m)
multi-paned sash window overlooking front elevation, gas log burning style stove with marble hearth, space for sofas and dining room table & chairs, ceiling light point, five wall light points, radiator, stairs ascend to first floor landing, exposed wooden floorboards, archway leading to:-
INNER RECEPTION AREA (which could be used as a hobbies room): (22' 4'' x 7' 3'') (6.80m x 2.21m)
inset ceiling downlighters, utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, period cast iron fireplace, exposed wooden floorboards, door leading to:-
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM/WC:
low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower over, tiled surrounds, radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan, shaver socket, tiled flooring.
stairs ascend from living/dining room opening up onto a large landing area which can double up as an additional reception space, ceiling light point, period cast iron fireplace, built-in storage cupboard, exposed wooden floorboards. Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, study room and archway to walk-in wardrobe/bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 11'' x 9' 8'') (3.63m x 2.94m)
a double bedroom with large sash window overlooking the front courtyard, ceiling light point, period cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and painted mantelpiece, double radiator, painted wooden floorboards, shelving area to wall recess, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (18' 6'' x 7' 9'') (5.63m x 2.36m)
a double bedroom with two ceiling light points, cast iron period fireplace with painted mantelpiece, window overlooking the front courtyard, two ceiling light points, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
STUDY ROOM: (11' 6'' x 6' 6'') (3.50m x 1.98m)
windows on two sides, built-in storage cupboard.
ceiling light point, opening to cellar storage area with light point, moulded skirting boards, exposed wooden floorboards, opening leading to:-
white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, two windows to side elevation, ceiling light point, towel radiator, built-in storage cupboard, exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards.
PRIVATE FRONT COURTYARD:
a south-easterly facing front courtyard which is mainly laid to pathway/paving with a variety of mature trees, shrubs and bamboo plants. Fully enclosed with a mixture of rendered wall, stone wall and double wooden gates. The front courtyard could also double up as an off street parking space (the property is also situated in the Clifton East [CE] residents parking zone).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1990. We understand that there is also a ground rent payable of £10 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is no monthly service charge payable. The seller contributes to the buildings insurance (£346.31 last year) and is liable for 17% contribution to any works to the building. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.