Beaufort Road | Clifton
A 3 bedroom Victorian first floor apartment with separate kitchen, measuring approx. 80 sq.m. with front communal garden. Situated within an attractive semi-detached house built circa 1880 in a sought-after quiet Clifton residential area close to Whiteladies Road and presented with no onward chain.
One of four flats within a grand Victorian villa benefiting from an attractive front communal garden.
Highly prized location between Whiteladies and Pembroke Road which provides excellent access to the wide open space of the Downs and amenities of Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village.
Accommodation: hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
Wood framed double glazed sash windows to rear elevation.
Situated within the CE residents parking zone.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
Notable for its high ceilings, period features, superb location and three bedrooms.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms with further single bedroom/study
- Beautiful wide Clifton side street
- Wood framed double glazed sash windows to rear elevation
- CE residents parking zone
- Set within an attractive Victorian semi-detached house
- No onward chain
from the pavement, a stone pathway curves through the front communal garden, a small flight of stairs rise to the communal front door and intercom entry phone.
door straight ahead to hall floor flat, 2 wall hung bike racks, turning staircase straight ahead rises to first floor where the private entrance for the property can be found.
intercom entry phone, radiator, floor level consumer unit.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 7'' x 15' 7'' (5.36m x 4.75m)
twin wood framed sash windows to the front elevation overlooking street scene views and balustrade below, picture rail, ceiling mouldings, fireplace with cast iron insert, wooden surround and hearth, built in shelving to one side into the alcove with cupboards below, radiator and internal door through to:-
BEDROOM 3: 12' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.91m x 2.01m)
wood framed sash window to the front elevation, picture rail, fireplace with cast iron insert and wooden surround, radiator.
KITCHEN: 9' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.99m x 2.51m)
obscured wood framed sash window to the side elevation with deep sill, eye and floor level kitchen units with splashback tiling, roll edged work surfaces, vinyl flowing, spaces for oven, undercounter washing machine, dishwasher and further space for free standing fridge/freezer. Integrated stainless steel sink with drainer and wall hung Ideal combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 0'' x 11' 2'' (3.96m x 3.40m)
twin wood framed double glazed sash windows to the rear elevation, ceiling mouldings, picture rail and radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 6'' x 9' 4'' (3.50m x 2.84m)
wood framed double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, shelving built in beside chimney breast and radiator on opposing wall.
pedestal hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, close coupled wc, ceiling mounted extractor fan, tiling around bath enclosure with shower screen, radiator and wood effect flooring.
FRONT COMMUNAL GARDENS:
mainly laid to lawn with established shrub, tree and hedge borders.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1977. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £133 indicative or £400 quarterly. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is a rent charge payable of £5 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.