Beaufort Road | Clifton
A light and well presented 1 double bedroom purpose built retirement flat (60 years and over) located in a convenient Clifton location. The accommodation has excellent facilities including communal gardens, residents lounge, laundry room, guest suite and part time house manager. Sold with no onward chain.
Avon Court is a popular retirement development for ages 60 years and over set in a quiet side street away from passing traffic, yet 150 metres to local bus routes on Pembroke Road and within 500 metres of Whiteladies Road with a wide range of shopping facilities, Clifton Down railway station and Whiteladies Health Centre.
An exceptionally well located retirement apartment perfect for independent living.
Accommodation: entrance hallway with built-in storage cupboard, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bath/shower room/wc.
Excellent communal facilities including residents lounge, beautiful communal gardens, a shared laundry room and a guest suite available for visiting friends and relative for a small fee per night. There is also a part-time house manager available between 9am and 2pm Monday to Friday.
Outside: communal gardens, communal parking area.
No onward chain.
- Ground Floor Flat
- For ages 60 years young and over
- 1 double bedroom
- New bathroom suite
- Shared parking
- Attractive communal gardens
- Guest bedroom
- Residents lounge
- Lift access
- Offered with no onward chain
via communal entrance and reception, turn right and the private entrance door to the flat can be found on the right hand side and is marked as number 5.
ceiling light point, coving, built-in storage cupboard (housing hot water cylinder and electrical fuse board), emergency pull cord system hub with speaker that connects to a call centre, skirting boards. Doors leading to sitting room, bedroom and bathroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 0'' x 10' 8'') (5.79m x 3.25m)
double glazed window overlooking front elevation, two wall light points, tv and satellite point, electric storage heater, electric fireplace with marble hearth and painted wooden surround, door entry intercom system, ample space for sofas and dining room table & chairs, archway leading to:-
KITCHEN: (7' 3'' x 7' 1'') (2.21m x 2.16m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edge laminate worktop over, electric cooker with 4 ring electric hob, upright fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, fully tiled walls, wall light point, extractor fan, coving, wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM: (14' 1'' x 8' 9'') (4.29m x 2.66m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking front elevation, two wall light points, electric storage heater, built-in wardrobe with folding mirrored doors with hanging rail and storage above, emergency pull cord, coving, telephone point, skirting boards.
a modern bathroom/shower room suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit with storage shelving to one side, Affinity walk-in bath with Mira electric shower over, shower curtain, fully tiled walls, coving, wall light point, extractor fan, fitted mirror, heated electric towel rail, tile effect flooring.
There is a generous residents lounge and communal laundry room. There is also an on-site house manager (who works part time and is only available Monday to Friday between 9am and 2pm).
extensive communal gardens to the rear of the property for the use of the residents of Avon Court.
there are several parking spaces to the front of the property available to the residents of Avon Court on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. The property is also in the Clifton East (CE) parking permit zone and parking permits are available from Bristol City Council for a small annual fee.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 May 1988. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the service charge is £2,123.58 paid twice yearly, i.e. every six months. We understand there is also a ground rent of £249.25 paid every six months. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.