Arley Park, Cotham
An exemplary renovation – a 3 double bedroom, 2 reception Victorian period house with stylish presentation blending modern practicalities with character, period detail and a laid back relaxed style. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac away from passing traffic yet only a few hundred yards of Cheltenham Road/Gloucester Road with a vast array of cafes, independent shops and restaurants. Ground Floor: vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen. First Floor: split landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, utility cupboard, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc. A fine late Victorian period house – exceptionally presented and in a favoured location. Offered with no onward chain.
- Victorian period house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Separate kitchen
- Town garden
- Cul de sac
- 100 yards walk to Gloucester Road
- Elegant and stylish interior
original front door with overlight, tessellated original Victorian tiled floor, half glazed inner door with overlight opening into:-
doors open to sitting room, dining room, kitchen and stairs rise to the first floor, ceiling cornicing, radiator, useful understairs storage area and high level consumer unit and meter. Engineered oak wooden flooring.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 5'' into bay x 12' 4'' into chimney recess (5.00m x 3.76m)
large bay window to the front elevation with 3 sash windows, high ceilings, ceiling cornicing and ceiling rose, picture rail, impressive recessed fireplace with cast iron basket and stone surround and mantle and slate hearth. Cast iron period style radiator, a continuation of engineered oak wooden flooring.
DINING ROOM: 12' 10'' x 9' 11'' into chimney recess (3.91m x 3.02m)
a continuation of the engineered oak flooring, recessed fireplace, radiator, high ceiling, ceiling cornicing and picture rail, double glazed French doors leading out into the rear garden.
KITCHEN: 14' 11'' x 7' 10'' (4.54m x 2.39m)
double glazed door and window to the side elevation opening out onto the rear garden, range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces with open timber shelving, integrated units incorporating a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for large range cooker, Siemens extractor hood, recessed spotlights and industrial style breakfast bar. Underfloor heating.
split landing rising to bedrooms 1 and 2, utility cupboard, doors opening to the bathroom/wc and staircase rising to the bedroom 3 (at the rear). Very large double glazed skylight providing an abundance of natural light, high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, original stripped and stained doors.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 2'' into chimney recess x 16' 0'' into bay (4.92m x 4.87m)
lovely big bedroom with ceiling cornicing, new wooden triple glazed sash windows to the front elevation, cast iron fireplace and built in range of wardrobes, a real stand out feature of a large cast iron radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 7'' x 9' 5'' into chimney recess (3.83m x 2.87m)
wooden double glazed windows to the rear elevation with an outlook of the rear garden, ceiling cornicing, cast iron fireplace and radiator.
space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 3: 16' 0'' x 8' 2'' (4.87m x 2.49m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation and skylight, vaulted ceilings, triple glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed skylight bringing in an abundance of natural light, cast iron period radiator and cast iron fireplace, recessed spotlights.
BATHROOM/WC: 12' 2'' x 5' 3'' widening to 7'9" (3.71m x 1.60m/2.36m)
stunning bathroom with free standing double ended bath with recessed mixer taps, heated towel rail, large walk in shower with overhead shower and separate hand held shower fitment, wash hand basin with recessed mixer tap and vanity unit beneath, low level wc, underfloor heating, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation and understairs storage cupboard housing the gas combination boiler.
REAR GARDEN: 18' 8'' x 16' 4'' (5.69m x 4.97m)
+ side return section 15’4” x 6’6” (4.67m x 1.98m) the garden benefits from a southerly aspect with lots of sunshine. Walled garden with raised beds with flower, shrub and herb borders.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.