Archfield Road, Cotham
A spacious and light 3 double bedroom (or 2 bedroom, 2 reception room) apartment of 1001 sq.ft. Set on the first floor of a pretty Victorian period home with a modern kitchen and double-glazed sash windows. Situated on a peaceful and wide road - close to the local shops of Cotham Road South, Cotham Hill and St Michael’s Hill as well as nearby Colston’s Primary, Cotham School and Cotham Gardens Park. A charming and homely first floor apartment with many period features and fine views of the neighbouring gardens and established trees in the Redland/Cotham borders. Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/dining room, and bathroom/wc. • New double glazed windows, underfloor heating in the kitchen and quality integrated kitchen appliances. An elegant and stylish first floor apartment of generous proportions in a prestigious and highly prized location.
- A spacious and light apartment
- 3 double bedrooms (or 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms)
- Situated on a peaceful and wide road
- Many period features
pathway leads to the communal entrance door, hallway and stairs ascend to the first floor, where the private entrance to this property will be found.
doors lead off to sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc. 2 large storage cupboards, ceiling cornicing, inset downlights, engineered wooden flooring.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 11'' x 14' 10'' (5.46m x 4.52m)
large bay window comprising of 4 double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, ceiling cornicing, Victorian style fireplace with wooden surround and mantel, radiator, doorway through to:-
BEDROOM 3/DINING ROOM: 15' 6'' x 10' 1'' (4.72m x 3.07m)
2 sash windows to the front elevation, ceiling cornicing, Victorian style fireplace with cast iron insert and mantel, fitted storage in chimney recess, large radiator.
KITCHEN: 11' 10'' x 6' 10'' (3.60m x 2.08m)
two sash windows to front and rear elevation, modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with solid wooden worktop surfaces, inset ceramic sink with draining board and swan neck mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven below and stainless steel extractor hood above, space for tall fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas combination boiler, inset downlights, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 3'' x 12' 8'' (4.95m x 3.86m)
double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, ceiling cornicing, Victorian style fireplace with cast iron surround and wooden mantel, column radiators.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 4'' x 13' 4'' (4.37m x 4.06m)
bay fronted room with 4 double glazed sash windows that offer a fantastic view of the surrounding gardens. Ceiling cornicing, column radiator.
white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower above, tiled walls, inset downlights, picture rail, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 26 October 1977, and there is a ground rent payable of £15 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £45. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.